Bonnyville, Cold Lake

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you ride down to peirceland? That ditch is alot of fun and i heard it was some awesome snow there as well.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would have been a good wknd but our group decided to ride Beaver river. Left from CL Golf Course and zip over the fields nice deep snow, but the river was a mess... I dont know if were breaking thru or it is just flood water but the arse end was bumper deep in water and to the bar to keep her floating through. Couple klicks of that mess and we found a hill to climb and hit the Cherry Grove area.

Yeah we had the same problems Saturday on the Sandy River. I took point and found out the my group turned back had to turn around and ride back a mile in that crap. mostly flood water but I did cross a spot where I could see the water was running. Had to cross it again on the way back.

Sunday the same on Charrollet Lake just east of Bonnyville. lots of flood water. The throttle is your friend

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No we didnt make it to Pierceland. The ditch along the hwy is a great ride into Pierceland. Ended up just in Cherry Grove adn rode back into Cold Lake, the ladies on the ride were wet and had enough for the day.

IFSM8 you should drop me a PM next time you are going our in the area, maybe we can hook up.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see now that Mr. Roche can operate any type of Groomer; great job....keep up the good work grooming :rolleyes:

It's gonna be hard to get him back into Grezelda after runnin' the regional. Hey smiley1 how do I get signed off on runnin' the regional? PM me

cueball115a

Reaction score
Saguenay region, mont Valin is my play ground now.
Well I see nothing chance , from dich banger to the river on the range. Martineau river is great not to wide and lot of turns it can be wet at some place but good snow has you go far in the range. And the best if you guys do has we did , back to North Bay cabin a little drag racing closed a nice day of sledding.

:beer::beer::nono::beer::beer:

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking, if you find areas that have not been touched north of Bonnyville, there is still 2-3ft great powder in most of the fields!!!!, I can't believe how good it is still with all the warm weather

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roche got old Grezelda fire up and started grooming today. He said enough good snow for building a good groomed trail. He will be out on the North trail tomorrow. If you are planning on going out tomorrow refrain from rippin' up the freshly groome trail Give it a chance to set up. Thanks

got 2 inch of powder yesterday heading out this after noon

Top Bottom