Bombardier Can AM 2006 Limited Edition? (How long can it last)

littleark

Reaction score
Hello there, i have just seen this 2006 Bombardier Limited Edition Can AM for $4,350.00

I am know how Can AM's ride because i have rode a 2008 a lot (it's my buddies). So i have seen this one, and it has 873miles and 178 hours on it. Also things like an aftermarket BRP exhaust and aftermarket wheels with 27-11-14 Swamp-Lite tires, it also has a front mounted warn winc.

My main question is, is this a good price for this machine? And also how LONG is the average lifetime of an ATV or etc. For example cars run for X amount of kilometers before transmission goes or something along those lines right. What is the lifetime of a Can AM before it starts to break or you know what I'm getting at.

Thanks in advance.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on how you ride it and what your using it for. If your an avid rider that takes care of his equipment, service it faithfully, don't torture the heck out of it should last 15 years or better and yes that's a good price....

Hello there, i have just seen this 2006 Bombardier Limited Edition Can AM for $4,350.00

I am know how Can AM's ride because i have rode a 2008 a lot (it's my buddies). So i have seen this one, and it has 873miles and 178 hours on it. Also things like an aftermarket BRP exhaust and aftermarket wheels with 27-11-14 Swamp-Lite tires, it also has a front mounted warn winc.

My main question is, is this a good price for this machine? And also how LONG is the average lifetime of an ATV or etc. For example cars run for X amount of kilometers before transmission goes or something along those lines right. What is the lifetime of a Can AM before it starts to break or you know what I'm getting at.

Thanks in advance.

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 06 can am 800 xt. i guess you could say i rode it pretty hard. after about 2000kms it really started to fall apart. :beer:

Top Bottom