Bolt on power for my 2013 mx 800 etec

Wideload

Reaction score
Just don't know much about etec I always rode older sleds and never been to the mountains so getting old and can't stop riding so I have purchased the 2013 summit xm 800 146" for a softer ride and new to me higher rider stance but I would like to get more power out of this sled without buying a turbo is there any bolt on power for this motor

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep bolt on a turbo...lol Or 872/880 bigbore,,, also not that cheap... NOS is always a cheap thrill,,but pretty useless most the time.

Not really alot of bolt on power to be had other than that. A Clutch kit might be a best bang for yer buck.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Just don't know much about etec I always rode older sleds and never been to the mountains so getting old and can't stop riding so I have purchased the 2013 summit xm 800 146" for a softer ride and new to me higher rider stance but I would like to get more power out of this sled without buying a turbo is there any bolt on power for this motor

You need more power than what it already delivers? 872 from Trygstad is your best option.....

Wideload

Reaction score
Ya not a small guy so need all that I can get and still be reliable thanks everyone

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You should try riding the sled stock for a couple of months then see what you think. If I understand you correctly you're saying you've never been to the mountains and you've only ridden older iron. You might find yourself surprised with the ETech.

If you still need more power clutching and pipes will change where and how the power is delivered with not so much gains but refinement. Going to a Big Bore or Turbo is the only real option for great gains.

Top Bottom