Bogie wheels,,,for a 09 M8 153

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
:beer: I was wondering if you can change the bearings or you have to buy all new wheels in the skid?????.. A few of mine are a little loose and seeing how winter is a few months away,,i should get this done..
If you have the bearing numbers or info.that would be great.:feedback:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer: I was wondering if you can change the bearings or you have to buy all new wheels in the skid?????.. A few of mine are a little loose and seeing how winter is a few months away,,i should get this done..
If you have the bearing numbers or info.that would be great.:feedback:
I have changed just the bearings in the past. If the bogie is in good shape change just the bearing. I will PM you with the Bearing #.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of mileage do you have? Wondering if I should check mine.
Thx
Tb

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
It's got 1600 miles on it now. They seem loose to me but this hcr that's in my garage to is the same or worse and it's got 1000 miles. So I am not sure

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

mustard73

Reaction score
I did all of mine last year and found that some of the bearings weren't tight on the shafts they sit on.

They are a common size and there are many different brands. I prefer something Japanese vs something Chinese.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Do you have the bearing numbers?
I did all of mine last year and found that some of the bearings weren't tight on the shafts they sit on.

They are a common size and there are many different brands. I prefer something Japanese vs something Chinese.

mustard73

Reaction score
Not off hand. I think that the bearing will have the number on it. If not, the part number has everything to do with the size so you can measure. Here is one website to help figure out the bearing p/n.

Do you have the bearing numbers?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Not off hand. I think that the bearing will have the number on it. If not, the part number has everything to do with the size so you can measure. Here is one website to help figure out the bearing p/n.

Thanks. I still haven't got around to them yet.

Top Bottom