Body shop owner anyone?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello today i had a bit of bad luck i slightly hit a snow bank with my wife car a pontiac grand am 05 and sure enough i crack the front bumper it.s a small crack along the side and one below the fog light anyone of you guys have a body shop near Edmonton if so PM me thank's

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like a quick calculation of $722.00 based on 2.5 hours of repair, to do it properly the bumper has to come off. Good luck may be some one can do a cash job for you.:nono:

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Summiric, do I take money out of your pocket? If he wants to go to a bodyshop let him go, JEEEEZ!

PS: Just givin you a hard time, I Manage a shop in GP and if it happened to me I would check a wrecker first myself as well.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That can be plasti welded and touched up for under 300 or welded and repaint the entire front nose for under 500....pm me anytime... :)

Bakerboyz

Reaction score
Website
www.bakerboyz.net
I have a shop on the south side if you want to swing by so I can have a look.
Special Fx/BakerBoyz
5315 97 st
i will see what I can do for you.
Shane

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That can be plasti welded and touched up for under 300 or welded and repaint the entire front nose for under 500....pm me anytime... :)
Grand am bumpers are of a different plastic I recommend find a used one or leave it it is only a Grand am say la vie. For a shop owner I would say if your slow maybe but I think all the shop are busy, check with Eds, aldon for a used one.:violin:

Top Bottom