boat names

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin funny stuff, I have had several boats over the years and have never thought to name them, Reading these i think i will have to (surf) the web and find something that fits..... If you got some ideas throw them at me. It's a Malibu Wakesetter VLX, and we do alot of surfing. ( with the Family) Cheers

NICE ride dude, is it a 2010? Post some pics. I'm part of the BU family as well.:d

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't named ares yet my self but my wife has come up with a few clever names "For Sale" and "Money Pit"

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers throwing down " DIRTY OAR " on his boat this spring , On my Seadoo its getting " SWAMP DONKEY " both classy names .

dude i have had that name on my boat since 2008 and its pretty original and i came up with it myself. tell your bro to pick a new name, nothing like oulling up to see a new guy on the lake with the same name.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can give your "bro" a million other boat names, i dont care if he takes any of the other ones ive had like

miss behave
4play
4tits and giggles
got length?
salesmen ship
dealer ship
playbouy
floathouse
dog house
sand bar
bar hoppin (my buddy just put on)

there is a rule about copying the name off a boat you see being towed on the hwy

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I liked "Boggers Beer Barge".........................

or

"Wet Dream"

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I liked it better too, and your cuter than jerome so your opinion matters more....:d

you know what ian, me and michelle were just saying; now that we can see (our) instead of R, we think R is better as well. (our) just seems to long. it makes it easier to understand... but this is you were talking about, nothing about you is simple.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont get it Bogg,, please explain

I should call mine the SLEW SHARK...... it floats the chesterslew

Top Bottom