Bmp stage 2 clutch kit and pcv tuning advice

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
Hey fellow sledders. I picked up a 2011 hcr this winter with a bmp stage 2 clutch kit and pcv. It's got ceramic coated bmp y pipe, expansion pipe, and coated mbrp can. Boyesen reeds. Bmp billet head. The guy said it was running a auto tune on it from bikeman and it was good to go. But I d like to make sure before I head up to the hills at x mas. Does anyone have a map for this type setup or would dyno tuning be able to get this sled tuned right? Any advice would be great.

Thanks

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Was the whole kit installed? If so then it has the timing key, does it need race gas?
on mine I ran 110 octane, and the stock map from Bikeman, sled worked awesome.

Sledzepplin

Reaction score
Ya the whole kit was installed but not the timing key. Just gonna run pump gas. I just took it into accurate dyno tuning and he said the map was way to lean and he corrected it and installed a dyno jet auto tuner. He said I lost hp s compares to stock and that the clutching the kit came with is not that great and could be improved to see more gains. Are you still running the kit?

HILCLMR

Reaction score
Still running the kit, kinda funny the timing key was never installed. My map was a little fat but I never messed with it.
I have heard that the auto tune doesn't always make the best map all the time. Good luck running pump fuel in it.
I know that there is no way my sled would have pulled fully loaded up Dalton's like it does now.

Top Bottom