Blue River Snow Conditions

Mr. Machine

Reaction score
Website
www.machineinked.com
Hey all we rode Vale (clamina) on Sat 29th and Groundhog(fin) on Sunday and there was 2 to 3 times more snow in BLUE. We were socked in for most of the day but I still enjoyed ridding Blue more. Clamina had alot of rocks and trees poping out.

Attachments

• Dan Da Mans Vale pics Nov28-1st 020.jpg
    Dan Da Mans Vale pics Nov28-1st 020.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0550.JPG
    IMG_0550.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0553.JPG
    IMG_0553.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 438

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
snowing like crazy when i left for school this morn and we are late cause the road were horrible please drive safe this weekend, oh and there was around 4 inches of fresh POW when i left but i amagine there is more after 2 hours

Huisky

Reaction score
Any one go up to parberry/red sands area this weekend? Hows the trail/creeks? good enough to drag out a sled yet, maybe a dragon burried under alot of snow...

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
saw a post that some people re broke trail up there, have you evrr tried tieing the the ski to the bumper of the sled thats towing the dead one? works just like towing a trailor, you can amost hil climb with the sled towed behind it, i dont think you would have a problem

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pryder, i'm assuming he's talking about the black Dragon we saw there last week, with the pictures i'm seeing posted i'd guess that even the warning ribbon is probably buried by now. Hopefully someone plotted a point on their GPS as to where it can be found, might be waiting til spring now.

Huisky, why didn't you guy's try to pull it out the day it cratered?

Huisky

Reaction score
Pryder, i'm assuming he's talking about the black Dragon we saw there last week, with the pictures i'm seeing posted i'd guess that even the warning ribbon is probably buried by now. Hopefully someone plotted a point on their GPS as to where it can be found, might be waiting til spring now.

Huisky, why didn't you guy's try to pull it out the day it cratered?

We know exactly where it is, it's by that tree.. There was only 2 of us and with all those open creeks and holes on the trail, it would have been a couple day job.. Plus we wanted to give the sled some alone time to think about what it did...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey mr machine where are the rest of pics.....the better ones.lol please post pics so we can all see...your work...lol

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call SnoWorks (steve m) in b rvr, he does sled recovery...(780)725-2343 cell
Tell him where it is and he'll go fetch it, great guy...:beer:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We know exactly where it is, it's by that tree.. There was only 2 of us and with all those open creeks and holes on the trail, it would have been a couple day job.. Plus we wanted to give the sled some alone time to think about what it did...

BWAHAHAHAH!!! Now that is funny!!:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey all blue river got 3 inches of snow yeterday and my school weather thingy says that blue river is 3 degrees and over cast dont know how accruate this is though, lets hope for snow

Top Bottom