Blue River Snow Conditions

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
Here are some pictures of the snowfall last night. It has started snowing harder since. :d

Attachments

• Glacier.jpg
    Glacier.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 61
  • Glacier (2).jpg
    Glacier (2).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 59
  • Glacier (3).jpg
    Glacier (3).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 56

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey we had around 3 inches in town and it was pretty wet, and i got to around 10 km on parberry and i got into 10 inches of snow

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
snowing again guys, just lightly but i could always snow harder! cant wait, my thumb is twitching, just need one part and im ready to sled,!!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey all, i was checking out the finn parking lot today from the bus and there is NO snow on that side of the summit and there is abbsolutly no way you are riding from the trail head of finn so please if you are sledding there dont try to bring an enclosed up there and upset other sledders

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well it snowed last night, but then it also started raining :( so in town it doesnt show it to much, but i was hutning up murtle today and at about 3 km there was at least 4 inches of snow, im gunna ask dad if i can go for a bit of a road ride tomrow by my self or see if i can find some one to go sledding with and head up the mountain!! ill update later !

Reaction score
im so excited
we have our rooms booked for new years
i got a babysitter all lined up ... thats more then the room and gas in sure of it
and i got the time off work
blue river for new years here we come
now lets just hope the snow co operates
id love to get some snow around here before we go i kinda wanted my first time on a sled to be local but its lookin like its not going to be that way
oh well its going to be fun either way

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well i went for a real quick rip today on the sled up the murtle lake road and got to about 8 km (was almost out of gas) and the was about 1 foot of powder with a three inch base , it was fun, i only hit rocks on the edges of the road, so up top there has to be triple that! lol

who wants tog o sledding next weekend PM me please if you dont mind a younger rider taggin' along

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i went for a real quick rip today on the sled up the murtle lake road and got to about 8 km (was almost out of gas) and the was about 1 foot of powder with a three inch base , it was fun, i only hit rocks on the edges of the road, so up top there has to be triple that! lol

who wants tog o sledding next weekend PM me please if you dont mind a younger rider taggin' along

Pryder we're going to be there Sunday.....hopefully. PM me your phone number.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
went up parberry yesterday with showtime and his group, they had way more fun then me cause i couldnt do any plaing at all do to a hole in my pipe! but we need WAY more snow couldnt even get over the creek to the other bowls so we need a good dump of snow

bigblock600

Reaction score
hey guys!
thinking about heading that way on the weekend of dec 12th. how is the snow looking? is there much more since the weekend of nov 22? plenty of rooms still avail?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
not much snow has fallen in town since then, but it rained in town the other day so maybe snow up top, ill have an update this weekend if iget out for a ride

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys!
thinking about heading that way on the weekend of dec 12th. how is the snow looking? is there much more since the weekend of nov 22? plenty of rooms still avail?

ditto. im headed through to the island. crazy not to stop for a day and do some ridin:d hopefully more snow than was in mcbride a couple weeks ago...

Top Bottom