Blue River Riding Area Maps

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I think you should go for the maps and grow blue river as a community. Blue jewel is a business after all and the only way to grow and survive is to advertise! So make the maps and bring on the customers! I know you all want to keep it your little secret but at the end of the day you are going to find the snow whether there are 4 or 40 ppl. Just my :twocents:
I agree !

Bring on the Maps and Everybody go on Tour....

But If anyone wants a " Guide " give Us a call !

I agree with both sides....can't pick ....

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Maps or No Maps , doesnt really matter. It is all how you might want to look at it. More people that do come and use the area have the possiblity to make growth. They come the respect what is there. People see that and make waves to make new areas. Be it down the road 20 miles or 20 miles of new cut trail, that could lead to the glory bowl!
The downside of more people could be the abuse the area and dont respect what is there. Then you see areas get closed. The locals dont look forward to the season, as it just brings problems.

Map or No Map:confused:
ahhhh Problems We have NO Problems !...LOL

We are some of the Happiest People You will ever run into !

Come on down to Blue River and get a Printed...or ...hand Drawen Map !! LOL

Thanks 2manykids for Your Support !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I am back over to My Thread .....

Where I will Keep whoever wants to read My Updates !

Yahoooooooo !! We want You !!

Forget about the Maps and lets Concentrate on the Snow Conditions !!

Turn that Frow Upside Down and Book into Blue River !

See You on My Thread !

Thanks for ALL the comments.....

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry You feel that way....

I did Not make the Snow Show to put out the message sooooo

I POST !

Oh by the way " Ride Guide " T.V. Show is coming to Film Blue River .....

I didn't order that....

So if You think I am " OVER EXPOSING " Blue River ....

Just wait until it hits T.V. !....LOL

They hope to get Us a spot sometime Feb. March ...

I will keep You Posted !

pattie ride guide is a snowboard show so they will be with wigleys if they come

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhhh Problems We have NO Problems !...LOL

We are some of the Happiest People You will ever run into !

Come on down to Blue River and get a Printed...or ...hand Drawen Map !! LOL

Thanks 2manykids for Your Support !

I love Blue , spent many a night drunk and or other there. There us to be a guy who build houses that was from there, he was 6'10" with work boots on. Little tiny wife 2 kids one was Nicki. But i cant remember his name. The tow truck guy also had a daughter. Yes i knew most of the girls...lol. And travis tripp. Im all for Blue river to grow , Maybe use the other side of the river. There is lots of room in Blue river. :d

PS Emery was his name

Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I love Blue , spent many a night drunk and or other there. There us to be a guy who build houses that was from there, he was 6'10" with work boots on. Little tiny wife 2 kids one was Nicki. But i cant remember his name. The tow truck guy also had a daughter. Yes i knew most of the girls...lol. And travis tripp. Im all for Blue river to grow , Maybe use the other side of the river. There is lots of room in Blue river. :d

PS Emery was his name
I know Emery Very Well !!

He is still Kicking .....

Boy I have a Whopper of a Story for You about Emery Journey !!

It is Awesome !

We will have to get together !...LOL

I off back to My Thread ...

Thank You 2manykids !

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Emery Very Well !!

He is still Kicking .....

Boy I have a Whopper of a Story for You about Emery Journey !!

It is Awesome !

We will have to get together !...LOL

I off back to My Thread ...

Thank You 2manykids !

I think that might just be in order. Untill that day, be good or dont get caught;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the people that have been riding blue for years in silence this whole map thing and blue jewel promotion may not be great but proably its a good thing on the whole. There really are only so many guys out there that ride the hills anyway,more options only lessens the traffic at each area. In all reality there are a lot of gruops that will never ride places as paridise or the grail anyway,
The development that is occuring will help preserve riding areas as only organized groups with management plans will be able compete with other tenure apps and government pressure.
People like robin from blue jewel and bill from glacier or steve with the grommer have the right to promote these riding resorces to help their bussiness and town. IN the long run there efforts improve access, improve saftey and stimulate the small towns economeys

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

PS Emery was his name

your thinking of peter ball the tall guy, he moved to revy hes on the site some where, but i forget his handel

Top Bottom