Blue River Riding Area Maps

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I thought I'd share a map of a few riding areas in Blue River that I got from Blue Jewel. Hopefully this will help you all out to find some of the sweet riding areas that they have. Thanks again Robin and Patti.

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 787

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey thats way more detailed than mine LOL!
catmando!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which way to the beach,:confused: which way to the beach:confused:

Ok i am sure this made sense the day it was drawn , but where the #$%@ is the HWY:confused:

;)

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
its cause we dont have maps drawn up cause of closures, the best we have are hand drawn maps, but they make alot of sense, we are working on it though, bill, steve and my dad are going to be working on google earth and stuff of areas today (im quite sure thats what my mom said) and posting them on the site

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm happier with the hand drawn versions...can you make me one if I come there riding???
its cause we dont have maps drawn up cause of closures, the best we have are hand drawn maps, but they make alot of sense, we are working on it though, bill, steve and my dad are going to be working on google earth and stuff of areas today (im quite sure thats what my mom said) and posting them on the site

crayons2rgb.jpg

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Hey everyone. I thought I'd share a map of a few riding areas in Blue River that I got from Blue Jewel. Hopefully this will help you all out to find some of the sweet riding areas that they have. Thanks again Robin and Patti.
Hey cheebbacheebba !

If Anyone needs Robin to Explain ....NO PROBLEM !....LOL

Thank You !

See We do draw Maps No Problem !

Looks Like a Honey Hole !

You Rock cheebbachebba !

Hey should of had Robin Sign it !.....LOL !

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
im still learning the areas as well, this season i will be out WAY more so ill get fimilar with them, the place im taking catman i know most of it, just not the trees, im gunna tape a trail off when we go out i think, so everyone else knows where to goo

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hey BLUE JEWEL, just giving you guys the gears....any kind of map will work when I ride cause I'm lost anyways. I think it's awesome that you folks go out of your way to assist riders.
Polarisryder, you just be careful out there, we need our buddy Lyle back.

im still learning the areas as well, this season i will be out WAY more so ill get fimilar with them, the place im taking catman i know most of it, just not the trees, im gunna tape a trail off when we go out i think, so everyone else knows where to goo

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ???....

You don't like Our Map ?

ahhh....

sorry Best We could do ....

It is the best , im sure at the time it was drawn it makes perfect sense. Because it is being explained as you go along. I get to draw maps for guys to get into site, and 3 weeks later i have no idea what i was talking about.;):d:p:cool:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
he will be back, but he wont be able to wipe that smile off his face when he leaves from the blue river POW!

Hey BLUE JEWEL, just giving you guys the gears....any kind of map will work when I ride cause I'm lost anyways. I think it's awesome that you folks go out of your way to assist riders.
Polarisryder, you just be careful out there, we need our buddy Lyle back.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thats so true...but at the time...lol...
It is the best , im sure at the time it was drawn it makes perfect sense. Because it is being explained as you go along. I get to draw maps for guys to get into site, and 3 weeks later i have no idea what i was talking about.;):d:p:cool:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Puuurfect !

That way You will be able to Print out Lots !

Well Done Boy's !! Thank You !!

Its about Time We got " Maps " !

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
If Anybody wants to get Your's Signed .......

No Problem We will have a " Autograph " Day ...

Details to follow !......LOL

You Guys Crack Me up !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom