Blue River booked up ???

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 3 is hoping to head to Blue River Thursday-Sunday. I'm surprised that everywhere to stay is booked up with the weather and snow conditions that they have had. I think that there must be some guys that have been booked for a while that won't be going and haven't canceled their room reservation yet.
If anyone knows of any cabins available I'd appreciate a pm.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of 3 is hoping to head to Blue River Thursday-Sunday. I'm surprised that everywhere to stay is booked up with the weather and snow conditions that they have had. I think that there must be some guys that have been booked for a while that won't be going and haven't canceled their room reservation yet.
If anyone knows of any cabins available I'd appreciate a pm.

tried to book a month ago and same thing all booked up, stayed in vale and rode ground hog, stopped at the Sandman for dinner, when we left very few truck at the hotels. Must have a lenient cancelation policy.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got home from there, if they don't get any snow this week I would not bother going. CONCRETE. Call Glacier if you must go they had quite a few cancellations.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with booking rooms in Blue River is C.N.R. has most of the rooms reserved. Try the Holy Smoke Inn

The Man

Reaction score
just a suggestion but there is a guy in Avola that has a great place to stay. its actually closer to groundhog than blue river is. The place is called Log Inn pub and the guys name is Larry. He offers a full breakfast, bagged lunch, and a awesome dinner. Its $125 a nigh a fully worth it. Give him a call. Don't have his number on hand but you can google it. Log Inn Pub ( Avola, B.c)

Top Bottom