BLUE RIVER 2016/2017 Conditions and Updates

Bearbait

Reaction score
hows access to foam right now? also i know guys were in salmon last weekend trail in pretty good? headed up this weekend hoping to hit both!

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hows access to foam right now? also i know guys were in salmon last weekend trail in pretty good? headed up this weekend hoping to hit both!

Foam- snow bridge isn't in so park in the north lot just off the highway
Salmon- off the goat trail and up the cut block is a icy gongshow (normal). Can't get much past the medow so far with creeks still flowing/open and 2+feet up there. Not enouh snow and too much all at the same time. Lol

Bearbait

Reaction score
cool. thanks. i had a couple guys i know up there last weekend. was hoping to get back to lakes in salmon but may have to wait a bit. see how ambisus we get!

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Supposed to be heading up to blue river for the weekend just wondering if anyone had any recent updates and if its worth making the trip?

Thanks

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Supposed to be heading up to blue river for the weekend just wondering if anyone had any recent updates and if its worth making the trip?

Thanks
6 posts before yours there is a video from 2 days ago. If I had this weekend free I'd be in Blue haha.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I am reading the thread but the conditions can change quick over a week.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any got into Holy grail yet, or is it still to early ?

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Not positive but I can't see that being doable from what I seen of lower elevation snow last week, would be a lot of open water!

prudens point

Reaction score
Been a good weekend. Still snow to be found if you go find it. Digger from blue river took us into salmon and it is still 2 ft deep where there is no tracks.

prudens point

Reaction score
Went into foam today. Trail is rough as f***c but when we got in there found snow in the back past the ravine.
Still some fresh snow to be found.

Top Bottom