Blue Jewel / Blue River Updates & Conditions 2012 / 2013

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im tryin to hit it tomorro or sat, hard to find guys to ride that way, hopin digger can make it out. I think she ll be alright, seems like on the cams it snowed and was socked in a bit

Ya got about 2.5 inches in town over night but were still a month behind. Poured rain on us all day on the trails, the snow is heavy and settling. Never made it to the alpine for measurements. Might try tomorrow after noon and will post pics with measurments.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya got about 2.5 inches in town over night but were still a month behind. Poured rain on us all day on the trails, the snow is heavy and settling. Never made it to the alpine for measurements. Might try tomorrow after noon and will post pics with measurments.

Uhhhgg, month behind sounds nooo bueno. Lemme know for sat, id like to make my way there or even chappell, gotta get out, next chance wont be till after xmas

CanadianZ71

Reaction score
Uhhhgg, month behind sounds nooo bueno. Lemme know for sat, id like to make my way there or even chappell, gotta get out, next chance wont be till after xmas

Tried Salmon Lake today, between the willows and not enough snow we stopped at the side hill, cabin down below on right. Need a good good dump of snow to get up and in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 596

Uptown

Reaction score
ya no doubt!! We have a group of 5 heading down Dec 14 weekend I sure hope Blue gets some new snow soon! Might have to head to Revy!!

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried Salmon Lake today, between the willows and not enough snow we stopped at the side hill, cabin down below on right. Need a good good dump of snow to get up and in.

Yuck ! Glassman and I dealt with that crap at Salmon a couple years ago. Never again ! I'll wait 'til the snow's deep enough to bury all that chit.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the snow in the valley, not on top. The cut block is a beotch to get through without ample snow, and those trees grow a little more each year. I remember our first trip into salmon over 10 years ago, there was only little bushes to worry about, now they are trees.

Weird, almost like I knew what I was talking about?

ccherniak

Reaction score
is there a map or directions for all the stageing areas around blue river like there is for valemount area.

Blueriversledz-Digger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue River Powder Packers, are in the process of getting new maps designed for the Blue River area.
If your looking for a little direction, we have some old crude, hand drawn maps available.
Blue River Sledz also offers Guiding services in the Blue River Area.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
HELLOOOOOO.......

Ok...I will NEVER Sign Out Again !!!.....LOL

I know those Maps Digger is talking about......Robin probably Drew Them !.....LOL

Welll it was starting to Snow here awhile ago......

Current Temp. is -1.1 C. Cant see any Stars sooooo Pray to ULAR......:beer::beer::beer::i_need_snow:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
The HOLY SMOKE INN would Like to :welcomebluesign: ALL Of You to BLUE RIVER !!!

Stop on by and have some CHEER
:beer::beer::beer::beer: with Robin and get the latest Scoop on what goin' on ???

The more
:beer::beer: You give Him...well....He might let Slip on a Honey Hole.....LOL

THANK YOU ALL For Your Supporting Blue River !

Yahooooooooooo Lets go to BLUE !

CALL ME....250-673-BLUE ( 2583 )

Last edited:

Jonny Cash

Reaction score
Had the not so:nono: friendly CN lady tell us last weekend the CN cops will be giving out tickets this year if you ride the road next to the tracks? Any truth to this?

Top Bottom