Blindman River Riding !

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never ridden on the blindman , can a guy stage at the bridge between Red Deer & Blackfalds with no trouble ? If not there then where, please ? Are there any bad spots to watch out for ? Going towards Bently.
Thanks For Any Input.:)

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is no problem to stage at the hiway 2a bridge everyone does
for the most part the river is ok there have been enough people on it to find the bad spots there are sections where there is a alot of overflo sometimes almost a foot deep of water on top of the ice this flows and freezes all winter so the ice is ussualy thick in theses areas
the most dangerous part is people riding on the wrong side of the river to bentley round trip is between 85 and 100 km depending if you venure off the river bentley seems to be ok with driving quads as we ussally stop at the monkey top for lunch

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is no problem to stage at the hiway 2a bridge everyone does
for the most part the river is ok there have been enough people on it to find the bad spots there are sections where there is a alot of overflo sometimes almost a foot deep of water on top of the ice this flows and freezes all winter so the ice is ussualy thick in theses areas
the most dangerous part is people riding on the wrong side of the river to bentley round trip is between 85 and 100 km depending if you venure off the river bentley seems to be ok with driving quads as we ussally stop at the monkey top for lunch

Thank You, 250mark1 for the good info. I think i will go for a ride Thursday. But it won't be all the way to Bently.....lol.:)

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the river east of the bridge is sometimes sketchy all the way to the red deer river

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank You, 250mark1 for the good info. I think i will go for a ride Thursday. But it won't be all the way to Bently.....lol.:)

Let me know if you're going to make it out Gary. I might be able to meet up with you somewhere along the line. It's not a good idea to do the Blindman with out stopping for a Monkey Top Ceasar in Bentley.:d:beer:

Top Bottom