Blessed with DEEP November POW!

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
whistler bc

What area? I'm thinking about going to Brandywine tomorrow, do you think it will be any good? Raining pretty hard right now, do you think it's snowing up in that area, iv'e never been before.

JonJean

Reaction score
I heard that it rained pretty high up today but the freezing level is suppose to drop tomorrow. Its deep out there brandy is good to go i would think, although whistler says it gonna dump like 70-90 cm over night and i don't think they started to groom the trail up there.

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
I heard that it rained pretty high up today but the freezing level is suppose to drop tomorrow. Its deep out there brandy is good to go i would think, although whistler says it gonna dump like 70-90 cm over night and i don't think they started to groom the trail up there.

What would be a good area to go to in this kind of weather you think? I'm new to sledding so don't really know to many spots. I wonder if the pemberton ice cap would be a better call? Just picked up my sled today so I'm itching to take it out tomorrow, lol.

JonJean

Reaction score
its gonna be deep anywhere dude brandy should be fun

sledxp

Reaction score
What would be a good area to go to in this kind of weather you think? I'm new to sledding so don't really know to many spots. I wonder if the pemberton ice cap would be a better call? Just picked up my sled today so I'm itching to take it out tomorrow, lol.
i don't think it will be good anywhere today unless sun comes out and you can get high up because trees stop around the 1800m and it rained that high last night.

v10rider

Reaction score
It rained around 1500m yesterday by the time we left but was decent in the morning. Unless you can get to 2000m and stay there today, i would take the day off from riding.Nice video!!

v10rider

Reaction score
Nice video. They are much nicer videos when they are filmed from far away. Them helmet cam videos of your sled and what's ahead of you 40 ft aren't as good.

Exactly. Those go pro helmet cam footage only good when you have funky camera angles thrown into the mix or when you're following someone close. Seriously, footage of helmet cam alone without any subject gets boring fast.

Sledxp, what kind of camera did you use?

Top Bottom