Blair Morgan Benefit

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to the Blair Morgan benifit last night and it was good to see how our snowmobile community stepped up to the plate and showed support for our world champ.He is the perfect role model for all sledders.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also a chance that the Whitecourt Trailblazers will have autograghed items from the group to support Blair on the weekend of our freestyle show/jamboree.
Looking forward to seeing what shows up. It's all going to a great cause.

330AC

Reaction score
Where was the benefit? At Candle Lake? Did Blair speak or ride in the rally/ I know from some of his support workers that he had as a goal to get back on a sled this season. I guess that's what made Blair a champion, his detemination and drive. A role model for us all.

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The benifit was in our home town Prince Albert. Blair and his family were there all night speaking to all of the people signing anything you wanted.He is one great guy, i am sure he will be back on a sled one day. He really is superman.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The benefit was great, raised a lot of money. I would try and bid and it was like $100, $200, then i would put my arm up for $300 then before you knew it,stuff would hit $1000 and went up from there. It was like the guy was counting seconds but in hundreds of dollars, haha. I walked away empty handed but it was really great to see pa show that much support for him, when the family and himself came in it was pretty cool seeing a couple hundred people stand clap and cheer.

Ive met him a few times and hes super laid back and a very cool guy, but being a fan of his since i was a kid i was still super Intimidated. You see the guy and he just thinks hes a normal guy, and you look at him as this snowmobile god...Its crazy.

Here is the local papers post on the night.

Top Bottom