Black Tanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Baaaaaaaaaaaa , to be a fly on the wall that day

Wait no its ok I'll pass

sent while I should be drinking tea's

reminds me of a scene from the movie "RV" with Robin Williams........

both chitty situations........

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TO START PUT IN SOME WATER AND ENZYME THAT BRAKES DOWN SOLID AND PAPER, WHEN FULL DRAIN, THEN PUT ABOUT 2 OR 3 GALS OF WATER AND SOME DISH SOAP, THEN DRIVE HOME. i LIVE ON ACREAGE SO THEN I HAVE A SLOPE ON LANE WHERE I DUMP OUT WATER AND SOAP. MOST TIME TOILET PAPER STICKS TO GAUGES, YOU JUST KNOW ITS EMPTY

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I never dump my trailer at the lake I always dump it in the city so the drive home pulverises everything in there and after i dump we keep a bucket in the trailer and dump a couple buckets down the toilet to rinse it out

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never dump my trailer at the lake I always dump it in the city so the drive home pulverises everything in there and after i dump we keep a bucket in the trailer and dump a couple buckets down the toilet to rinse it out

Started doing the same and never had an issue since, seems to have made the initial issues go away. Maybe whizzin in the woods and dumping inside not so good either, nice to have the fresh breeze but maybe the tank needs the added liquid of acidic cola and rums! lol.

Top Bottom