Black Ops - Anyone Play??

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
Hello my name is Brad and I might be addicted to Black Ops...I suck, but cant stop playing.

Am I the only one addicted to this game?

Hi brad, Hello everyone im shawn and i also have a cod problem, well to modern warfare 2(same chit, diff pile)but my xbox sub ran out. Thinkin on renewing inline for cod black ops, but i will be hooked again.

Its addicting......

malinowski3

Reaction score
was addicted to mw2 but not so much in black ops haha :d:d and yes they are very addicting and fun

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello my name is Brad and I might be addicted to Black Ops...I suck, but cant stop playing.

Am I the only one addicted to this game?
My 11 year old plays it a lot, loves it, I try to play with him but I get killed after about 5 seconds (never see the bad guy or can't hit the broad side of a barn). He let's me play to be kind I think.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Steve, and i too think i may be addicted, but my only problem is i completely suck at this game..lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am hopelessly addicted, play all the time and always kick a$$

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Brad, Shawn, Steve, and tmo1620, My name is Clint and I am a C.O.D. Black Ops addict. haha I'm not bad but not real good either lol..

Xbox 360 or Ps3?

Xbox 360 :d:beer:

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PS3, SneakyGoomba, Cant stand blackops anymore, i quickscope but treyarch ruined it and I always lag out and my kdr has suffered. I just cant play it anymore, its a terrible game in my opinion. Went form a 2.25 kdr down to a 1.75 kdr after the last update. But mw2 is all hack lobbies. And im bored of glitching out of maps on mw2, and blackops has no maps to get out of. So i just play minecraft on my pc now. Its 15$ and very addicting.

YouTube - Minecraft Fanmade Trailer

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to play it went back to modern warfare 2 lol long story but i cant get the new maps. So im making a stand and playing it ever again.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is Ryley and I tried to get addicted to cod4 on pc but couldn't.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is kyle and im addicted to black ops to. Hey this sounds like an aa meeting. Play on PS3 3rd prestige not good not bad. Stupid game have to many hours on it, wife not happy, oh well.:beer:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I play on the ps3, had a hard time getting used to black ops but now really satrting to like the new one. If its to cold to go sledding I break out the cod

Top Bottom