Bilstein 5100 shocks

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find the best deal on some Bilstein 5100 (part number 24-185776) shocks in the Edmonton area? Called a few local places and they gave me the run around.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give todd or bruce a call at Wheels Plus 780.435.0404 or the bilstien distributer for canada is Essex Distributing out of richmond b.c.,604-231-0755. They are both great to deal with. If you give todd or bruce a call, tell them Mr. Bentley sent ya.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for some help finding these shocks. Bruce was friendly and very helpful. It seems that no one has these in stock in Edmonton based on my searching so far...2 to 3 days shipped out of Vancouver. Price is a bit higher than what I have found on line here in Edmonton. If I have to order them then I might as well try and get the best deal.

From what I have read on the web, these shocks are what I need to use with my new Ottomax Tuftruck HD 2 inch longer front coils. I was told that I may be able to reuse the stock shocks, but usually taking off old shocks of this design they get destroyed in the process. Also, the stock HD shocks ride like crap, so hopefully the new springs and shocks will be an upgrade! If it helps the ride I will also save up for some 5100s for the rear axle also.

Has anyone here tried the Bilstein 5100s on their truck?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can get away with using factory shocks with only a 2" lift if it's on your Dodge, but I recommend changing them anyways cause they suck. I ordered my Bilsteins from Essex saved about $20-30 vs here in town,.. but the prices are so inflated here anyways why bother price comparing.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bilstein 5160s on my truck. All my stockers were shot. Essex ooh good care of me, I would recommend them to anyone!

Top Bottom