Billy Bob,s in Red Deer

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for anyone that was in Billy Bob's nightclub on Sat. Dec 5th in Red Deer. I was in that nightclub and got hit from behind with a beer bottle and as i turned around the coward pulled my hoodie over my head. No big deal, not my first bar fight lol, but when we ended up on the ground whatever i landed on punchered my artery,nerve and tendent in my wrist. The dam bouncers let him go without calling rcmp and i had to get ambulenced out and have emergency surgury.The usless red deer rcmp didn't go and get the survalence tapes right away and they got taped over. Wouldn't bug me much if it was a bad cut or broken arm, but i may never have use of my hand or fingers ever again.:realmad::rant:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy crap man, I hope someone seen this. That is ridiculous. I always thought an establishment was responsible for their patrons. In this case, it doesnt sound like it :(

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, you were just sittin there mindin your own business and this coward smoked you.

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guessed wright. Like i said not my first rodeo in a bar. If i would of had words with him i would have never turned my back on him.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to pull this card, but, Lawsuit?

Won't bring back the use of your hand, but it may help you in other ways...

That's brutal.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man thats brutal!..Hope someone is able to help find the coward!...more importantly I hope you have a full recovery!

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did catch the coward, not the usless rcmp. Just looking for more wittnesses to come foward.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny Bogger !

Hope everything works out for ya man......chitty deal

Top Bottom