Billet driveshaft fix

1mcatman

Reaction score
Nice Job ....new pro waiting for snow...dont want broken shaft befor i get it broke in....ill be calling tomarrow for a set if possible

nuggetau

Reaction score
I would like to see a design that also covers at least part of the steel cap(rounded taper), that would prevent all movement!! The clamp around the aluminum is only half a solution in my mind.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to see a design that also covers at least part of the steel cap(rounded taper), that would prevent all movement!! The clamp around the aluminum is only half a solution in my mind.

Sorry bud its a clamp, do hose clamps hold both directions or does the clamping pressure down supposed to hold it in place from pulling out. Plus your tunnel is supported in front and behind by you bulk head and skid so there is minimal horizontal movement.

snowhunter

Reaction score
Just ordered 10 from parkland thnx to those guys for getting this out there so fast these guys took time on there own to help us out so props to them and at a very reasonable price also :). Polaris will have the cure but this is a good insurance solution for now

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Built 20 today will build another 25 tomorrow ill try not to keep anyone waiting. Sorry about the pic couldn't rotate
fix 5.jpg

bell32

Reaction score
Picked up 2 this aft for my 13. Just heading to revy for the rest of the week Keep you all up to date on how good they are going to work
Thanks Tyson and Chris

snowhunter

Reaction score
Just got my clamps from Tyson and parkland on the bus and had to say thnx they look awesome real professional piece for getting it out so quick :)

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyson are both clamps required or are people mainly breaking the drive side (right side when sitting on the sled)

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
Looks like this might be a big buy for peace of mind, was out at whistler on the weekend an the group I was riding with had to tow a 13' out

Last edited:
Top Bottom