bikeman proclimb 800

powdershred

Reaction score
Was thinking of putting a bikeman performance kit on my 2014 m 800 162.
it would consist of fat azz pipe, y pipe ,controller ,boyseen reeds,stage 2clutch kit with adjustable weights and high compression heads. The heads im not sure about as the stock compression is 13:1. Should be about a 20 hp gain
Has anyone run a setup similar to this ? what is your thoughts.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
I haven't tested yet. I installed the same kit minus head and reeds. Runs very crisp, but haven't installed Power Commander yet. Nice fit and finish.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not running the bikeman kit but i am running the SLP (ceramic pipe, y pipe, can, clutching and PCV). it is a huge difference over stock. top end power is much better and you can feel an increase in the bottom end too. also drops 20lbs over stock so that help a lot too. very happy with it.

powdershred

Reaction score
Thanks the kit is over $2000 so i want to find out as much as i can but it seems reliable from what i gathered.
I guess thats not to bad considering the weight loss and power gains:confused:

rcardle20

Reaction score
Was thinking of putting a bikeman performance kit on my 2014 m 800 162.
it would consist of fat azz pipe, y pipe ,controller ,boyseen reeds,stage 2clutch kit with adjustable weights and high compression heads. The heads im not sure about as the stock compression is 13:1. Should be about a 20 hp gain
Has anyone run a setup similar to this ? what is your thoughts.

I've done the same kit you've mentioned, including the big bore and reeds... Having some difficulties with the secondary clutch, just got a new clutch delivered yesterday hopefully this will help my issue.
Mine is on a 2012 M8

rcardle20

Reaction score
I did put it on and wasn't running well for me, can't say for sure that it was installed properly but I did follow all of the steps. Just put the new secondary clutch (2014 model) on as stock, and the sled is running the top notch. Just going to leave well enough alone right now!

powdershred

Reaction score
I had the torsion spring on my m-8 worked fine but didnt really notice alot of difference . My buddy just put one on his m-10 and the belt rolled off the inside of the secondary never seen that before

dane709

Reaction score
Are u guys with the Bikeman proclimbs having troubles with your hood melting???? I put the Stage 2 kit on my 2014 M8000, put 40 break in miles (taking it real easy) on it and it started melting the hood ! I really like the product but just wondering if anyone else is have this problem? I called Bikeman and they said some are and some are not!!

powdershred

Reaction score
yes the pipe is close to the hood on these proclimbs . A peice of high temp tape with the insulated material should do the trick . Tape it on the underside of hood good for 1100 degrees we bought some online did 2 air boxes and a few other things for $70

Emptyrenegade

Reaction score
Did you have any trouble with the reeds I put mine on and noticed the nose of the air box sticks out about a quarter inch more then it used to so the hood doesn't fit properly looking like I may have to cut it down or she's going to fill up with snow

Top Bottom