bikeman performance

hardcorex

Reaction score
talked to erich from bikeman at the sled show last weekend inregards to his bigbore 880. seemed toshare alot of views on his product.does anybody have any experience with the bikeman bigbore around here? am very interested in his kitand the only person that has that i know is cory micku.based on what i saw of this sled at the big iron last year,made a lot of people watch and drool. very interested on gaining somebodies experience with this kit.

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
his products from what i read seem pretty good, great prices kinda make me wonder but again everyone has there say about performance products

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to those guys to. The thing that stuck out was that he said for 12-1700 you can pick up 15hp. If it was true you would think everyone would be running these kits yet you don't here lots about them. They said the rage cage gets you 4-6 the head gets about the same and the pipe (maybe it was a Y-pipe) gets you the rest of the way.
Anyone run this kit?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check over on Hardcore Sledder. I think there was a few who ran this kit.

j_another

Reaction score
I have BikeMan stage two cluthing, y-pipe, pipe, can and boondocker on my 2009 Crossfire 1000 and it rips. Also Eric is a great guy he is willing to help out if and thats a big IF you have trouble

Top Bottom