bikeman performance addition kit

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to let you know that ive installed a bikeman performance addition kit on a 2009 skidoo summit. head,ypipe,can,reeds,clutch kit.

the sled absolutely rocks. walks right past anything weve got in our group. im very impressed with this kit especially for the price. the clutching and jetting was bang on right out of the box.

cory micku set me up as usual so check out this is not a paid adversisment. the sled just works and the owner is extremely happy. i wasnt expecting the gains we got just with bolt on goods but wowee.

if you want to wake up your older ptec summit give cory a shout and chat him up. i almost didnt want to give this sled back to the owner i was having way to much fun on it. 20/49 gearing with 162 3" is the setup. pulls 8200 rpm steady no matter the situation even with the big flipper.

thanks

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to let you know that ive installed a bikeman performance addition kit on a 2009 skidoo summit. head,ypipe,can,reeds,clutch kit.

the sled absolutely rocks. walks right past anything weve got in our group. im very impressed with this kit especially for the price. the clutching and jetting was bang on right out of the box.

cory micku set me up as usual so check out this is not a paid adversisment. the sled just works and the owner is extremely happy. i wasnt expecting the gains we got just with bolt on goods but wowee.

if you want to wake up your older ptec summit give cory a shout and chat him up. i almost didnt want to give this sled back to the owner i was having way to much fun on it. 20/49 gearing with 162 3" is the setup. pulls 8200 rpm steady no matter the situation even with the big flipper.

thanks
Thats good news,because my buddy had a BMP 1250 that we rebuilt 3 time well till it broke it last piston and split the motor ,less than a1000km 7g GONE.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I POSTED THE VIDEO OF CORY RIPPIN' ON THAT SET-UP UNDER SNOWMOBILE CHAT..... IT WAS ROCKING

HERE IT IS AGAIN: Cory Micku - Slednecks 14 - YouTube

sorry Ric but....quote "on that set up"???? I think the video above has more then just a lil performance adition kit there buddy,,,, that sled above cost just a few K more lol

great segment and sled those boys know their DOO's.....

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup cory knows his stuff i'm going out tommorow on my stage 2 kit for my eyec cant wait to see what this thing does cory says it pulls awesome!

zgrizz

Reaction score
Ya Id have to agree with JoHNI_T, and say there has to be little more done to that sled than just the 880 bb. It sure looks impressive whatever he did to it.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's an 880 in an all carbon fiber chassis. you can see the carbonfiber when he is looking at the sled at the start. but cory knows his chit I just put the stage 2 kit in my etec and wow does that thing ever work well now

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Id have to agree with JoHNI_T, and say there has to be little more done to that sled than just the 880 bb. It sure looks impressive whatever he did to it.

its an 880 but its the stage 2 880 which means full race gas, new porting, head, pipe,reeds,can,ypipe,clutching,carbon chassis.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not too much more,, I was saying it had more then Y pipe, pipe, clutching and gearing wich is the addition kit....I know it has A BB some polish and goooood fuel lol...

awesome machine

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its an 880 but its the stage 2 880 which means full race gas, new porting, head, pipe,reeds,can,ypipe,clutching,carbon chassis.

doesnt look like the carbon chassis in the slednecks vid?? or am I wrong.... I know 2 years ago he was running carbon? well I am sure he has a few haha wounder how the carbon help up after 3-4000miles?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So for those of you that have ridden both.......how does a hopped up etec compare to a hopped up ptec? I have a 2010 xp with a few goodies that absolutely hauls. Like keeps up with any pump gas turbo I have been around. Have a 14:1 head, MCB pistons, sled shed rave mod, oil injection delete, engine tech thermostat, NPP can, roosterbuilt clutching, 2.5 track, toms suspension w evol Rs all the way around, S-36...... Im just wondering if I am going to see much of a difference going to an etec with Mickus performance package?

Trying to talk myself into another sled. Or maybe should wait and see what skidoo comes up with for next year. When do the bigger rebates generally come out? Maybe get a 2012 if they get cheap enough?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a hoped up 880 as well, and it rips hard, will do a number on a good ruuning etec, looking at corys vid, thats what 880s do, the tq is just crazy and just rips on the track, i run a 20 shot of nitrous on mine for the real hard pulls, but mostly its not needed, they work that good, 14 to 1 compression with a gallon of race

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A fellow that i know sold his Spilt Second 860 2010 and bought a 2011 etec. He offered to take his 2010 back on trade (strait accross) for the etec as the etec was short of power compared to 860. 800 etec =148hp as to 860 = 160+hp
He has since than ported the etec and is out now riding so will here back when he returns on the performance of the etec.

Top Bottom