Bighorn, open or not ?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know for sure if the bighorn is open prior to july 1st this year.or is it closed again this year until then?

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as i know it is open, however i can find out, my Atv club is having the annual mtg on the evening of April 15, i'll try to remember to ask.

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's called the Bighorn Heritage ATV Society , we are having a meeting on April 15 / 09 at Gateway Sales & Service at 7 pm upstairs (north entrance). If you can't make it for that let me know and i'll get you contact info for memberships etc. or look it up online.
I have been a member for about 3 yrs and have noticed we do alot of volunteer work (relay for life,army cadets etc. etc.) and several work bees through the summer, but doesn't seem to ever have any fun rides that the club gets together for rides etc.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
neville i know you cant wait to test that machine of yours,look forward to riding at big horn also

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family and I are planning a big camp out at BIGHORN this May long week end. My daughter's and husband's first anniversary is then and they want a big camp out so thats what we all are doing !!! We are haulin the quads and campers out and haven a good time. I sure hope the weather is as good this year as it was last year ( it was like +23 and sunny ) I too wonder if the area is open across the dam ??? I can't wait to QUAD !!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Hadley

I checked the SRD site and they do not have it in the closed section yet. the web site is go down and click on trail closers and conditions. Wayne from SRD might be at our meeting tomorrow we can check with him and if not I’ll be talking to him in the morning and I’ll ask when it’ll be in effect as the new bighorn map are supposed to be out in May and will have the new closer dates in it, so for now Will was out 2 weeks ago and says that there was no signs up yet . Maybe see ya at the rail road meeting as well

Dennis BHAS

The above is a message i just recieved from the president of my ATV club, i will keep you updated with any news i find out in the near future.:beer:

Top Bottom