Biggest jump?

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious on all the dirtbikers on here. lol. what the biggest jump you have hit? Mine is about 67 foot table top. (landed) but there is a 130 foot table and i make 3 quarters of the way lol. I was gunna try a 90 foot triple but my buddie did and wiped and we had to go to the hospital haha. so what the biggest you have hit? just curious. haha.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i jumped off the front porch once,....sorry no pics, cheers:beer:lol.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first one is westlock, not the biggest jump I've hit, but its still a large, very fun jump. The biggest in length is probably swan hills finish table(second picture) 4th tapped, and if I were to guess from the end of the take off to the beginning of the landing is probably around 90'. The third picture is my buddy Craig hitting the infamous widow maker at Lloydminster, I was recovering from a compound broken wrist at the time unfortunately.

Attachments

• westlock.jpg
    westlock.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF0032.jpg
    DSCF0032.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCF0130.jpg
    DSCF0130.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 43

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im lucky if I can jump 10" vertical. So here is a picture of my brothers oldest boy doing the Showtime jump at Castrol Raceway on his 85cc. Think it was about 90-100' at the time.

Attachments

• Castrol Table Top.jpg
    Castrol Table Top.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 45

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The first one is westlock, not the biggest jump I've hit, but its still a large, very fun jump. The biggest in length is probably swan hills finish table(second picture) 4th tapped, and if I were to guess from the end of the take off to the beginning of the landing is probably around 90'. The third picture is my buddy Craig hitting the infamous widow maker at Lloydminster, I was recovering from a compound broken wrist at the time unfortunately.

Nice! I have a couple of buddies who can hit the widowmaker. its pretty sick. but the new tabletop is bigger but then again its a tabletop not a double lol.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that widow maker is insanely big, it's rumored to be filled in and made into a tabletop. I haven't had a chance to ride that track yet though. Castrol during the amateur nationals are the biggest jumps i've hit like picture metalfusion posted. That's nuts for kids to be hitting! it's so cool to see, I never did anything that big when I was on an 85, just became better the more I rode.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well pics wont be for awhile as it wont stop friggin' raining and the track is so muddy you my as well take 4x4 on there,. lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im lucky if I can jump 10" vertical. So here is a picture of my brothers oldest boy doing the Showtime jump at Castrol Raceway on his 85cc. Think it was about 90-100' at the time.

Holy crap he's sailing pretty good for an 85cc!! LOL Nice work!

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that kid can do some pretty impressive stuff on a bike. I would rather watch these younger kids than the pros. You expect the pros to be fast and jump everything but to see it all done on a small bike is so much more entertaining.

He's 14 now and moving up to a 250F. Ah to be young again. Has no fear of power thats for sure.

Top Bottom