Bigdawgs Turbo

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I rode with Bigdawg this past weekend for a couple days and got to see his Turbo perform as well as take a couple short pulls in some powder we found at Clemina.Well first of all it ran flawless all weekend and I never did see the hood up,should have asked to see what was under there,LOL!I also got to ride it and what a great sled,would love to have that kind of powder all day long.I think after my buddy rode it I think he want s one too,we both thought it was a great ride.
Thanks Wade for letting me take it for a rip!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So Lyle, when you adding a turbo to your sled....just asking...lol...
I rode with Bigdawg this past weekend for a couple days and got to see his Turbo perform as well as take a couple short pulls in some powder we found at Clemina.Well first of all it ran flawless all weekend and I never did see the hood up,should have asked to see what was under there,LOL!I also got to ride it and what a great sled,would love to have that kind of powder all day long.I think after my buddy rode it I think he want s one too,we both thought it was a great ride.
catmando!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah ive ridden a couple D7/8 turbos...they do rip and seem pretty reliable...

might be able to fit a poo 800 in my old mod chassis. funfunfun

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
catmando!

No Problem Lyle.....glad you Guys liked it.. Marcus had a hay day on it was getting concern I was'nt getting my sled back....lol....sled ran good all weekend lots of fun riding with ya, will have to do it again.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
i took it for a spin as well

n the start i had a little respect cause i never rode a dragon before but quickly got used to

than i pointed her on to some climbs thruw fresh pow and just like a freighttrain she went up with half throttle and no afford

nice sled , lots of power (and he only had it on 12pounds) he never wrenched all weekend

so heads up for a nice build

thx for the ride wade

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i took it for a spin as well

n the start i had a little respect cause i never rode a dragon before but quickly got used to

than i pointed her on to some climbs thruw fresh pow and just like a freighttrain she went up with half throttle and no afford

nice sled , lots of power (and he only had it on 12pounds) he never wrenched all weekend

so heads up for a nice build

thx for the ride wade

WHEW.... AND YOU NEVER FELL OFF.......... DAM GOOD THING, EH? LOL:d:d:d

Top Bottom