Big thumbs up To Wier Boondocking.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thanx and thumbs up to Andy and Shantelle at Wier Boondocking. I was looking at there posts and website late last night and decided to email and ask about the riding clinics. They said they were full right till the end of month. with my work schedule its hard to book anything ahead of time. Shantelle emailed back and said Andy was available today if I could make it. Ive ridden enough to get around and not get in trouble bit have always shyed away from the trees. anyways, met Andy this morning at Coal Creek, and away we went. Headed straigt for them trees. I was very happy with the amount of patience he had, and what he taught me. We spent most of the day in places I never imagined I would go, and gave me some confidence as to what I learned and whats to come. also the steak sandwiches over the fire were awesome. Im looking forward to going again, and I will call them again for some more lessons. Most of it I realized was common sense and that the old habits I had will need to change. I would suggest anyone that's new to the sport or the mountains to call them and spend some time with their clinics. Well worth it. Opens up a lot of choices. Again thanx again Andy and Chantelle for the great time, wearing me out, and the last minute late night booking.

Last edited:

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was an awesome day and you picked things up quick, which made my day easy. We love it when a person has past motor sports experience to build off of. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing a rider build skills that leads to confidence, which in turn leads to building new skills. Sort of a snowball effect.
Glad you enjoyed your time and we look forward to riding with you again.

Thanks for helping with the fire...

Top Bottom