Big THANKS to T&T motorsports Bonnyville!!

chemmod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Terry and the crew at T&T motorsports. Wife's new Cat didn't come intime for our Couples mountain trip and he hooked us up with a Demo M8 2012. Wife loved it, we all had a blast!

It's great when a dealer can help you out, we were a month in planning babysitter, work, farm... and he made sure it happened for us!!

Gals.jpg

Thanks Again!! We will keep coming back!!:thumbsup2:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best buying feeling I've ever had, thats why both my 09 Crossfires came from Him. and damn rights I'll probably keep with them for future sleds. the only dealer I've seen that will go out of his way to make it happen. :beer:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big shout out to Terry and the crew at T&T motorsports. Wife's new Cat didn't come intime for our Couples mountain trip and he hooked us up with a Demo M8 2012. Wife loved it, we all had a blast!

It's great when a dealer can help you out, we were a month in planning babysitter, work, farm... and he made sure it happened for us!!

View attachment 117645

Thanks Again!! We will keep coming back!!:thumbsup2:
I needed a $15 dollar part to go sledding and Cycle Works West had 50 in the building and they told me I would have to order it and it would be in on Tuesday. Missed a weekend of riding. Now I drive an hour and a half to Elk Island Sales for my parts. Thats how a business is suppose to treat its cutomers.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kids grandparents house, shop and all toys burned down a few weeks ago. they went to terry to replace all toys smokin deals on everything this guy puts out to please or satisfy customers always. hands down best dealer award imo, except he wont deal doos.:(

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Apparently BRP will soon own Arctic Cat anyway..friggin lawsuits....

kids grandparents house, shop and all toys burned down a few weeks ago. they went to terry to replace all toys smokin deals on everything this guy puts out to please or satisfy customers always. hands down best dealer award imo, except he wont deal doos.:(

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently BRP will soon own Arctic Cat anyway..friggin lawsuits....

Doesn't matter what Terry sells... Doo or Cat... he will DOO it with a smile and give you service to make you PURRRRR all the way home :) :beer:

Top Bottom