Big thanks goes out to Powderlites! Great crew!

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Thanks Dave, Mitch and Darren! These guys have been so helpful this week with all my dumb questions!:p Being a complete newbie to 4strk turbo sleds I had a lot of them. They took the time to reply to my e-mails promptly and picked up the phone every time I called, even on a saturday at 8am. Sorry Dave thought I would just get a v-mail, didn't meen to bug ya on the weekend.:p This was a big statement to me from the very bad tastes I have gotten from another mod shop not worth naming. They asked me questions of my type of riding, type of fuel I want to run and the length of time I want to keep the sled. They would price out any parts or labour I asked about, and told me what combos work and don't work. I will be taking the drive down to them as soon as I have picked up the new sled. Would recommend these guys to anyone.:d
Thanks again
Can't wait to meet you guys
Dustin

Last edited by a moderator:

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know another "Member" on here of great importance had one hell of a bad time with his turbo from them..

But sounds like they are treating you right. Have at er!

krr

Reaction score
They will treat you good, my 08 PL Stage 2 Nytro with 2700miles and no problems, I have had my RB3 updated twice with new fuel maps an that is all I have done, happy with mine!

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to do a turbo 1200 ski-doo in the next year or two and I have to agree that powderlites are awesome. Very helpfull and approachable. Darren especially is the man. Bar none he is the most helpfull person I have talked to in the snowmobile mod industry. I hope Dave pays him well because he is worth it.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
I am wanting to do a turbo 1200 ski-doo in the next year or two and I have to agree that powderlites are awesome. Very helpfull and approachable. Darren especially is the man. Bar none he is the most helpfull person I have talked to in the snowmobile mod industry. I hope Dave pays him well because he is worth it.

I second that!:d:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom