big thanks from snowmobile recyclers

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank all my customers or my so called winter friends:d for all your support and those that i missed on, sorry i'll be more diligent next winter. And the clean up has began outside of old sleds, so if there was something you liked or wanted to buy, you better call 403-938-0930, and grab it before it goes into Calgary for scrap metal (it's at a whopping $60 a ton) and watch for the new look in only 16 weeks or 4 months or 8 paychecks till the start of the new winter. and yes Ron i would like to be a site sponsor next fall only during the winter months. and if you're passing thru the south part of Calgary in the next few months for holidays, stop by and say hi, who knows might buy u a beer and you might just walk out with something.;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank all my customers or my so called winter friends:d for all your support and those that i missed on, sorry i'll be more diligent next winter. And the clean up has began outside of old sleds, so if there was something you liked or wanted to buy, you better call 403-938-0930, and grab it before it goes into Calgary for scrap metal (it's at a whopping $60 a ton) and watch for the new look in only 16 weeks or 4 months or 8 paychecks till the start of the new winter. and yes Ron i would like to be a site sponsor next fall only during the winter months. and if you're passing thru the south part of Calgary in the next few months for holidays, stop by and say hi, who knows might buy u a beer and you might just walk out with something.;)

Thanks for all your help and parts this past season Dusty! Have a good one!:d:d

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sparx, just add .com to the name, it's not much of site yet, most people call to tell me what they're looking for and i try and help from there. but i'm open to suggestions on the site. right now the stuff i'm hauling in is the stuff outside which is down to about 60 sleds, ranging from old 70's merc's, nordics, ski-roule's and such to prs chassis machs, indy's and zr's. the truth of the matter is that with the old sleds pre-95'ish, from what i found was that most people didn't want to invest much till say december or when there was snow on the ground for at least 2 weeks, well by the start of november i'm in full swing with my mostly new and /or used mountain market which keeps me busy till mid-april. so as much as i love all the sleds especially the sport the reality is you have to pick and i only have so much room and time, and i have to cinfess i have a hard time saying "no". hope this helps

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've never needed your services and frankly being from edmonton may not in the future but reagardless to see any business put out a public "thanks" to their customers is top shelf.....good on ya....I've made note of the mountain hotels who have also done so and I know where I will be staying when I go.

Cheers

Bogger

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....i have a hard time saying "no".....

Ya - I gotta give you a shout out for that one Dusty. You always seem to be open for business and have always been accomodating to me. You have top notch service for sure, which is why you'll continue to see my ugly face. :D

Thanks for: The steering shaft, the rear axle, the prefilter, the pistons, the Koso EGT, the rear bumper, the tunnel, the roller secondary, the doo secondary (last year), the snow eliminators, the ski loop, the rear suspension, the SLP PP's, the belt holder, the shovel, and many other countless parts I've forgotten that got me back on the snow.

Thanks for the good times and the laughs over the past season as well.

ps. I'll be phoning about that inline t-stat - I found one that is going to work.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dancer you still having that Fire Extinguisher sale........lol

Did V plant her flowers yet?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well now that i'm reclaiming some real estate back there should be landscaping going front and back, and when i'm done i can start doing maintenance.:d

snotterite, when r we going fishing was down south friday, and i need some of your skills. lol

brookker will be your in a couple weeks for a poke up top, still have some gas to burn, and maybe bang some balls into the columbia off the revy tee box.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dusty cold weather is prolonging post spawn stress on mamas...fish south facing bays with dead bait till it warms a bit......worked good at little bow

LETS GO...NEW LUND IS AT RESORT NOW

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dusty dont forget to save me a vintage sled .....
Thanks for the custom fish gutter:d

BrooKker

Reaction score
Website
www.powderpetes.com
brookker will be your in a couple weeks for a poke up top, still have some gas to burn, and maybe bang some balls into the columbia off the revy tee box.[/QUOTE]

I will chill up some pilsners....we'll have a few parking lot beers!!!:beer:

Kerry

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com

Let me know how the site sponsor thing goes I have been making inquires with the administrators for a while and they cannot seem to find the time to respond?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks for all the parts you got for us this winter Dusty. My boys hit lots of trees, must be hereditary.
....call me when you`re having the parking lot party.
Found a pic. of Threadkiller.
Boulder Sat. Mar. 11 05 075.jpg

Top Bottom