Big Thank you To Mountain Magic Snow Machines

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont usually start new treads, but we never hear enough good news on these forums.

I recently (a year ago) had a bunch of work done to my 07 Summit at Mountain Magic, longer deeper track, skid relocate, new 7 tooth drivers, top gear, and a team secondary with their "top secret" mountain set up. And i have to say it is an awesome setup, it might be a minor build for that shop, but i am extremely happy with the whole thing.

But thats not why i started this thread,

We were out at Kakwa a few weeks ago, and I had a malfunction with the rear skid on our last day, I was able to limp it out, but it wasn't pretty. I went back into Mountain Magic and everyone had a look at it. They all said they had never seen this sort of failure before, but they asked me to leave it there so they could figure out what we should do. A couple weeks later the phone rings and my sled is ready to picked up. They replaced the faulty part with a much better custom fabricated version. No questions asked, no run around, no BS. And done before my next scheduled trip.... and oh ya, no charge!!

I'm not saying other shops wouldn't do this, but they did do this, and I'm probably one of their smallest customers too. You all owe it to your selves to see what they can do for you, great shop, great advice, great people.

Thanks a bunch to all the guys at Mountain Magic

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup thats MM they stand by all their builds. Drove me up a brand new turbo to revy when mine pilled up. They are the ch!t.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree i like good service.Every body learn from mistakes you probably just
found weak point that needed to be changed

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree i like good service.Every body learn from mistakes you probably just
found weak point that needed to be changed

i think you're right, i'll bet they are all revised from here forward, live and learn

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now thats a good story, great on MM for standing by their work and a customer no matter how much or little you spend with them. kudo's.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shop and great people to deal with. They have always been straight up and more than willing to give advice and solutions to the smallest of issues.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always had good service from them, they are always willing to help a person out.

Top Bottom