Big Storm Coming!!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys in bc are going to be ok. Don't walk in puddles and close your tablets and I phones guys.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy sh!t, I'd hate to live in Vancouver British Columbia....sounds like strong winds coming to Vancouver British Columbia.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think that dent in his forehead has something to do with the way he acts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually his name is Frankie and he's from Sydney, NS. Frankie is autistic and his dream is to be a weather man. Too bad everyone can't be perfect like all of you Fawking goofs.

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I agree, Frankie is awesome. I honestly wish I could get that excited about a career. I hope he keeps em coming, makes my day.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And we are supposed to know he is autistic? With all the **** on the Internet these days it is difficult to differentiate between someone just acting like an ass and someone who is putting their heart and soul into something.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right. I just get so mad seeing guys make fun of him. Guess I'm used to seeing it on Facebook where most who make fun of him know he's autistic. It hits a soft spot for me seeing people like Frankie being made fun of. I apologize as some or all of you may not have known. Google him though, Frankie MacDonald, or Frankie the weatherman and watch his videos. Share a great laugh with him, not at him. He truly is a remarkable person.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry didnt mean to make fun of him and didnt know he had a disability! My apologies! :eek: . But just viewing video and not knowing his background gave me impression that he was waaaay out there!

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries. As stated earlier, how was one to really know? I was just a little testy yesterday. Every week I see a few people from his area who make fun and it just sets me off. He really is an awesome guy.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries. As stated earlier, how was one to really know? I was just a little testy yesterday. Every week I see a few people from his area who make fun and it just sets me off. He really is an awesome guy.

No one from Sydney should be making fun of anyone. Maybe they should go spend a weekend in Meat Cove.

Top Bottom