big hp to be or not to be!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, i hear you mrcoops.. I know that someone can have some bad days.. Not to make excuses but he can get pretty stressed out at times due to a really high work load.. It's helped out alot lately with me workin 65= hours a week, it kinda takes some of the load off of him.. But i hope that in the future we will be able to help you out.. i try to do my best to give people as much useful info as possible, even if itmeans telling them that what they are looking at buying might not be there best option... I would rather have a person pissed at me for not selling them something than having them pissed at me for selling them something that didnt work well.. The basd thing is that some stuff you find out whats best or better as you go.. But if you r lookin for info or struff just give me or eric a call at the shop.. We'd be glad to help you out..

Turbo68

Reaction score
Hey guys there are 5 of us in the Vernon area that are running 310 hp apex's so if you are in the area drop me a line and we will take you some places where you an test those two strokes out at 8000 feet. Have a good one!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys there are 5 of us in the Vernon area that are running 310 hp apex's so if you are in the area drop me a line and we will take you some places where you an test those two strokes out at 8000 feet. Have a good one!

hey man i am in the penticton area if you are up for some early week riding i am down.

keyser79

Reaction score
I'm riding a chainsaw as well...

2004 440 snopro chassis
Engine-tech F9 EFI
VE tunnel
extended chaincase
156x13.5x2.5" track
numerous 06 updates
speedwerx factory mod twin pipes with custom cans.

Top Bottom