Big Dawg Shoot-out

blindman

Reaction score
was that the year fordmans turbo yammy spit the track out the back in one of the drag races? if so then I was there. but it may have been 07

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Was an awesome event to Mimic the Big Iron shootout. Paul and Shawn did a great job to work with local club (from what I remember) and the race hill was super safe. I was the announcer on the hill and certainly had great support to get all the PA system up the Ice Cap. Nasty Chuteclimb crash by Tim here!! He was one lucky dude. Ray you have a cameo in in the opening. ;)
And I agree...….we should have something like this again in the future. Was certainly fun!!
Cheers
RS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Bn8391BE

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was an awesome event to Mimic the Big Iron shootout. Paul and Shawn did a great job to work with local club (from what I remember) and the race hill was super safe. I was the announcer on the hill and certainly had great support to get all the PA system up the Ice Cap. Nasty Chuteclimb crash by Tim here!! He was one lucky dude. Ray you have a cameo in in the opening. ;)
And I agree...….we should have something like this again in the future. Was certainly fun!!
Cheers
RS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m6Bn8391BE

Ya it was amazing that he lived. Do you know if there was anything left on the sled that was salvageable?

blindman

Reaction score
oh yah i remember that hill climb with the rag doll finish. Crazy good times. Fab1 was the finish line guy for the drags lol. I also remember how whooped the trail was on the way out. Hoping it turned to dirt so it would be smooth , but when it did the dirt was whooped just as bad lol. That was a great event. Who was the film maker that put a lot of that in their movie that year? I'm thinkin mtn mod mania???

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
oh yah i remember that hill climb with the rag doll finish. Crazy good times. Fab1 was the finish line guy for the drags lol. I also remember how whooped the trail was on the way out. Hoping it turned to dirt so it would be smooth , but when it did the dirt was whooped just as bad lol. That was a great event. Who was the film maker that put a lot of that in their movie that year? I'm thinkin mtn mod mania???

yeah Zoom was in a chopper most of the time. Never saw the film but im sure it was as he was so into that. Chad went over the bars on Rated R 100 mph+ uphill. Nitro splashed in to his eyes when the throttle chopped it. lol

blindman

Reaction score
That is whats called "the good ole days"
Heck the even had bbq burgers you could buy.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those guys and those big yammys were so impressive, most of us would have quite a bit of free space in the crotch if wearing the same pants. But , yeah I know , now we got the big ball swingers , riding the horribly scarey “ tight treed areas” !
How we’ve digressed !!!!

PS; And needing boost to do it ��

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah Zoom was in a chopper most of the time. Never saw the film but im sure it was as he was so into that. Chad went over the bars on Rated R 100 mph+ uphill. Nitro splashed in to his eyes when the throttle chopped it. lol

still remembers chad's crash it was some serious carnage also

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8CC22D1A-E649-42E3-BAFE-B449579FFF2D.jpeg Tim is an interesting read

Top Bottom