Big brother thread

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't stand any of those Big Brother, The Amazing race type shows I mean they are all the same pile of sactimonious crap. I would rather jump on the quad and LIVE a life and enjoy the trail. Of course if you wussies want to stay at home and watch "live" TV be my guest it just keeps you off the streets and trails Ha!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't stand any of those Big Brother, The Amazing race type shows I mean they are all the same pile of sactimonious crap. I would rather jump on the quad and LIVE a life and enjoy the trail. Of course if you wussies want to stay at home and watch "live" TV be my guest it just keeps you off the streets and trails Ha!

you must not be married...

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Married 23 years same woman, She can't stand them either plus she'd rather play in the mud!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you like kbrunlees or I to speak to your wife about letting you have your balls back? LOL. (sorry dude...hahahaha)

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you please .... talk to my wife she is a city kid all the way....

Last edited:

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry we don't go quading at 10:00 at night?

Sent from my iPhone slayer.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then you watch big bang theory or a couple of CSIs, but I mean really Ice Road Truckers, Survivor, Ice Pilots, The Dangerous catch. This is the future of TV dear load I may have to start riding at 10. Of course you could have a nice fire, a few brews and talk about the really stupid things that one does to their quad, bike, sled etc or do WITH their ride and laugh your A$$ off. ah good times good times. Don't get me wrong everyone needs an escape but I'm afraid I am far too synical to watch that tripe. Sorry.

Top Bottom