Big Bore kits

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, just looking to get some Big bore kits in for the winter season.

looking at what ppl are running and who the kit is from. We havent made any head way on this as we dont or cant think of very many kits.

looking for 880 or 986 kits.

and some feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanx Guys

P.S. its almost that time to get the sleds out and ready for another year

SnowSnob

Reaction score
I have an SHR840 for the HO motor and am quite happy with it. He builds his motors for reliabilty and torque.....tq is more important to me then hp.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol but hes saying how can he know it works if he doesnt know it works....

what daveB was trying to say ( i think ) is that from his experience and readings ( not on his machine ) RKT and BJS stuff works.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
and TOM if that is your real name, maybe you should search for his other thread or post where he tells what happened and what he had to do then you might know

tom29

Reaction score
and TOM if that is your real name, maybe you should search for his other thread or post where he tells what happened and what he had to do then you might know

easy buddy. dont get all worked up now. and yes TOM is my real name, unlike yours which i hope is not doo ryder, that would just be embarrasing.
i just wouldnt be going around saying someone elses stuff works great when I hasnt even tried it out yet. yeah from what he "heard" his last kit was ported too. Right?? no kidding theres no snow, and if there is let me know where. PLEASE.

oh and no im not trying to hi jack a thread here. i have ridden the terra alps 860 and seen the 830 run in person. both Flat out haul. hands down. :Snowmobile1:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hmm how did i know you were going to bring up teds engines? from what i hear amd read and experinced from one of my buddys is that ted doesnt have the rep to back up his engines!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
oh BTW TOM my real name is Bradley Dyck, look up my phone # and contact me this winter and ill show you some spots in blue where you cn show me how well teds engine perform or if they do perform at all, i ride every weekend so im game for any weekend starting the middle of dec!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys got a point! How can you sy your motors better if you havent tried it yet! Just saying.

tom29

Reaction score
oh BTW TOM my real name is Bradley Dyck, look up my phone # and contact me this winter and ill show you some spots in blue where you cn show me how well teds engine perform or if they do perform at all, i ride every weekend so im game for any weekend starting the middle of dec!

SOunds likeee a deal. hopefully my straight 6 makes it that far.:beer:

JBB. Agreed.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys got a point! How can you sy your motors better if you havent tried it yet! Just saying.

Well....FYI, I'm not dialed yet....but gosh Batman....it pulls 4g per pin more than it did last year on grass. Remember grass? Sometimes it's not just for smoking.....just saying.

Edit: if you READ the threads, page 28 on the SW thread I say "my SHR/RKT 880 is back together and ready to go". On Page 8 of the DT thread I get into my beer fueled install job and somebody asks how it sounds. Where did I tout the performance? My sig line says "made to run by....." which is true. It runs....but I'll change my sig line to avoid confusion.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
i have an 04 rev with a terra alps 830 and it worked unbeleivable all season for me. do u guys in blue ever make it over into the smokeyhouse area. i think where i ride is not to far from some of your terrain, seymour arm.

Top Bottom