bidens running mate

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
democratic states seem to favor criminal activity, wonder why. They also wanted to defund the police.

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-trafficking-ring/

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...ZRYjhMHuR0VEpXjfNXx7MPGx-PhKmuMsfau5f4oi6UaEQ

629dd4e375ca33c3184fbaa163764c0e.jpg

Last edited:

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest. I'd rather see AOC as potus. But Harris is good too.
You are a really hard guy to read. Either you troll all the time, which I guess is fine but gets awfully tiring, or you really are not a smart guy.
Nowadays it is hard to find the troll posts because of so many idiots in the world actually believe some of that stuff. Not sure where you fit?

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are a really hard guy to read. Either you troll all the time, which I guess is fine but gets awfully tiring, or you really are not a smart guy.
Nowadays it is hard to find the troll posts because of so many idiots in the world actually believe some of that stuff. Not sure where you fit?

I'm the real deal. AOC all the way.

I have a degree in gender studies from the U of A.

So yeah I'm really smart too.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AOC really is dumb as a hammer, her tweet today “hey Mike Pence that’s “Congresswomen” AOC to you”....

I guess she missed the thought that the tweet should have read “hey “Vice President” Mike Pence that’s Congresswomen AOC to you”

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen this on the Fox news comment section recently:

AOC runs out of Walmart waving a box of Cheerios shouting "with these donut seeds we will feed the world"

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was amazing pence could keep his concentration with that huge fly on his head

Top Bottom