X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoops ... biden.jpg how is creepy joe going to spin this

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoops ...View attachment 228297how is creepy joe going to spin this
43 years is a long time ago. Trump tweeted that joe Biden is going to allow black people in the suburbs now and that women in the suburbs should vote for him to stop this. Stay current. Trump is a racist and divider now in 2020

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because trump has divided so many people right now?? Hahaha

What are you going to do when the election has trump win by a landslide, still a divider? Or will you then see that he is nothing that the media is telling you? Or let me guess, russian interference again?

Last edited:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because trump has divived so many people right now?? Hahaha

What are you going to do when the election has trump win by a landslide, still a divider? Or will you then see that he is nothing that the media is telling you? Or let me guess, russian interference again?

Not sure which way the election will go am willing to put money on it. The looting and damage is certainly not helping the Democratic ticket.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am willing to put money on it because it is clear which way it will go.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
43 years is a long time ago. Trump tweeted that joe Biden is going to allow black people in the suburbs now and that women in the suburbs should vote for him to stop this. Stay current. Trump is a racist and divider now in 2020

You've got to start digging a little deeper.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/bencarson-suburbs/2020/08/27/id/984189/

GetFile.aspx

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson ripped the mainstream media for distorting "facts" about suburban demographics when it criticized President Donald Trump for reversing an Obama-era housing rule, according to Just the News.In July, the Trump administration revoked a rule known as Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing that would allow HUD to remove single-family zoning. This would also satisfy racially-oriented requirements to build high-density, low-rent apartment buildings in suburban neighborhoods.
The administration said this form of “stack and pack” apartment housing would ruin the quality of life in the suburbs.
“I’ve grown to expect little in the way of analysis or truth from most of the media,” the laid-back Carson said. “So many of them said that our policy is racist, and we’re trying to keep suburbs white and silly stuff like that. You know, they don’t know the facts.”
Carson added, “They don’t know that 52 percent of African-Americans live in the suburbs, that 60 percent of Hispanics live in the suburbs, 62 percent of Asian-Americans live in the suburbs.”

“Today, the majority — 52 percent — of African Americans in the nation’s top 100 metro areas live in the suburbs of those regions … In 2000, the majority — 55 percent — of African Americans in the 100 largest metro areas lived in the big cities that anchor those regions,” Alana Semuels wrote in The Atlantic in October 2016.
According to a Pew Research Center 2018 post, “Urban and suburban counties are becoming more racially and ethnically diverse at a much faster pace than rural counties,” noting that since 2000, “the white population did not grow as sharply as other groups did, leading to a decline in the white share of the total U.S. and suburban populations.”
In July, Trump and Carson co-authored an op-ed in The Wall Street Journal defending the reversal.
“We reject the ultraliberal view that the federal bureaucracy should dictate where and how people live. We believe the suburbs offer a wonderful life for Americans of all races and backgrounds when they are allowed to grow organically, from the bottom up,” Trump and Carson wrote.

Reactions: RJP

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Making someone put their money where their mouth is! If only you had PM him like he asked. I could just see how CNN would cover this.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Before I even read this post I predicted typical liberal deflection.If a liberal does something wrong it's ok because a conservative once did something wrong.No matter how creepy and racist Sleepy Joe turns out to be, it's ok ,because Trump was creepy once. Is that what you teach your kids???? " If you get caught stealing cookies,it's ok ,because little Jimmy next door once got caught with his hand in the cookie jar." You left wingers are pathetic.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see another night of riots here in Portl................errrrrrrrr Snow and Mud. Lol

Top Bottom