Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So.................now Killary wants a probe into the Jan 6 protests. She believes Putin had prior knowledge and was in cahoots with Trump. And he will now defend himself for another 4 yrs while they keep the narrative on him instead of their own corruption. Liberals are master's of deflection.
And after all the bs they found on her colluding with foreign sources to try and destroy her political opponent for POTUS. If anyone has colluded with Russia it is the Democrats.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
And after all the bs they found on her colluding with foreign sources to try and destroy her political opponent for POTUS. If anyone has colluded with Russia it is the Democrats.

I suspect a bunch of the trouble makers on Jan 06th were democrat plants, they needed that event to take place in order to get where we (you) are today.....

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I suspect a bunch of the trouble makers on Jan 06th were democrat plants, they needed that event to take place in order to get where we (you) are today.....
Right and now from what I am hearing/reading, the GOP just might try and impeach him but he will be a civilian in a few days and I don't think they have enough time to do it, if they do, they can kiss their party goodbye. We are in troubled times indeed.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dakine879

Reaction score
cHArlLi KiRK LOL idwob9o5v6c61.jpeg

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting day. I'm really hoping Military will be taking power not biden, may be in for a rough patch when the "peacefull" leftist protests start.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, makes sense now why trump got 74 million, probably should of been 25-30.. I would think if that vid would be true, fake fox would be playing that 24-7 a day, don’t you.. trumpet and Rudy would would of let’s us here about that.. fake news

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, makes sense now why trump got 74 million, probably should of been 25-30.. I would think if that vid would be true, fake fox would be playing that 24-7 a day, don’t you.. Trumpet and rudy would would of king ahi let’s us here about that.. Fake news

"lol"

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, makes sense now why trump got 74 million, probably should of been 25-30.. I would think if that vid would be true, fake fox would be playing that 24-7 a day, don’t you.. trumpet and Rudy would would of let’s us here about that.. fake news
That would be Biden, someone that hides in his basement, picks a horrible person like Harris as his running mate and all the illegal **** he pulled in Ukraine, is not going to pull over 80 million votes. As for the rest of your post..........lol.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a pandemic dumb ass, we are to stay at home, look at how many trump infected in his rallys

Less than a hr now, see if corruption continues are is a distant memory

That would be Biden, someone that hides in his basement, picks a horrible person like Harris as his running mate and all the illegal **** he pulled in Ukraine, is not going to pull over 80 million votes. As for the rest of your post..........lol.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a pandemic dumb ass, we are to stay at home, look at how many trump infected in his rallys

Lol.............cry me a river snowflake, you go ahead and stay in your cubicle with your mask on cowered in the corner, i'm living my life as I always have and nobody is taking that away from me. Liberals, can't live with them, can't shoot'em!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have you went sledding this year?

Top Bottom