Reaction score
trump.jpg

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fredw and rightsideup..... use your head, exactly what they dont want you to do. It's funny seeing you lefties get triggered right away. No logic in your thinking just attacks. It's sad when you fools cant think past a few days in advance

Last edited:

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fredw and rightsideup..... use your head, exactly what they dont want you to do. It's funny seeing you lefties get triggered right away. No logic in your thinking just attacks. It's sad when you fools cant think past a few days in advance
not a leftist just anti trump. I think the greatest president in my adult lifetime was Ronald Regan

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Believe what u will I would like to see strong republican leadership for 2024
The old GOP is dead, their leadership lacks spine and fortitude, they are going to be replaced with folks like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. These are the type of people we need in the Republican party, if that happens, I just might join their party but first, Mitch McConnel has to go right along with Romney and all the weak kneed RINO's.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jim Jordan, Gaetz.. lol that would be the perfect kill shot for the repubs, good reason why there are were there at today, they don’t have respect of the people, get more like Mitt Romney, and you might have a chance of recovery

The old GOP is dead, their leadership lacks spine and fortitude, they are going to be replaced with folks like Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Marjorie Taylor Greene. These are the type of people we need in the Republican party, if that happens, I just might join their party but first, Mitch McConnel has to go right along with Romney and all the weak kneed RINO's.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jim Jordan, Gaetz.. lol that would be the perfect kill shot for the repubs, good reason why there are were there at today, they don’t have respect of the people, get more like Mitt Romney, and you might have a chance of recovery

The only people that have any respect for mitt Romney are the democrats and his cult family and friends in the Mormon church in Utah. Take him out of Utah away from the cult and he couldn’t get elected dog catcher.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expert on American politics and doesn't know a thing about Canadian politics he says. Fred you should move south and run for the democrats. When they tell you they don't like that black smoke coming from your tractor you might clue in?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never watched as much as since trump got in, news was better than the regular tv shows the last four years, always some chaos, special counsel, impeachments, Ru/Uk/China drama, then his daily firings of inner circle, and threats..l North Korea drama..like a daily never ending soap opera of ****-creek .. I’m pretty sure I will be going back to reg tv again

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never watched as much as since trump got in, news was better than the regular tv shows the last four years, always some chaos, special counsel, impeachments, Ru/Uk/China drama, then his daily firings of inner circle, and threats..l North Korea drama..like a daily never ending soap opera of ****-creek .. I’m pretty sure I will be going back to reg tv again

After reading all of yours and upsidedown’s posts in this thread, I think you should go back to watching Sesame Street.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure piss and broke......Trump is gone by the way

You hated trump so much. Like the misled Americans that voted for joe. Can’t hold a sentence together, been leaching for 47 years, full blown dementia, all out of hatred. You’re the laughing stock of whoooville. Biden was better then Trump.........bahahaha. Remember this right here. Your a joke. No hatred here, you can’t fix stupid. When you back a leech you are one. How many people left the US when Trump was elected. NONE. That’s how many. NONE. Why..cause it was a great place to be. Go hang out with your misfits. Masked up degenerates. Fred talking like he came from a long line of inbreeding. Listening to you talk on here is like listening to the lawyers working for the government fighting the CCFR. You don’t know the difference between a magazine and a stock.

Top Bottom