Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fred might be related to Pelosi , certainly would be a typical Democrat , wins the election , then devotes time and energy to hate and teenage girl emotional immaturity rather than actually trying to get things rolling in the right direction. Hard to even take him or them seriously when you realize they really don’t have a clue how to move forward or a purpose to benefit of the country, just want to dwell on Trump and their emotions. first goal seems to be to reverse “ everything “ Trump did, how infantile and irresponsible.
Here’s some things on presidential pause right now , be pretty interesting
how many of these initiatives they choose to approve, most are very beneficial to people , other than pharmaceutical corps .

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/healt...of-health-rules-subject-to-biden-60-day-pause

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also gotta be a head scratcher when you realize Buffet contributed multiple millions to Biden campaign , Biden nixes Keystone , then we hear same product is still gonna go same place , just now by train instead of pipeline. Cause of environmental and emission concerns ????
I think people gonna wake up someday and realize Trump was pretty small time when the true amount of governmental ingrained corruption is made clear.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also gotta be a head scratcher when you realize Buffet contributed multiple millions to Biden campaign , Biden nixes Keystone , then we hear same product is still gonna go same place , just now by train instead of pipeline. Cause of environmental and emission concerns ????
I think people gonna wake up someday and realize Trump was pretty small time when the true amount of governmental ingrained corruption is made clear.
Same argument on trains as there was when Notley proposed this. Tie up all the trains hauling oil then who's gonna haul all our grain to market? Fred......thoughts?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
At least Sleepy Joe signed an executive order allowing biological men to compete in women's sports.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the gender thing has really got me confused like WTF

oh its simple. If it sticks outside the body is male
if it doesn’t then it its female.

and if its something else then I don’t know....

and then the 100+ others things it could be..... also not sure.

but those first two I KNOW are right.......I think. ;)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever make you think why trump never went to Montana to help get support for the xl pipeline and help get it pushed threw the courts in his 4 years?

Think he went to the boarder how many times to get the support for the wall, found money any way he could, took some from military budgets.. fought the dems tool and nail..

Just don’t think the USwants it as much as some think.. to many warren buffets getting a cut from the energy pie..

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever make you think why trump never went to Montana to help get support for the xl pipeline and help get it pushed threw the courts in his 4 years?

Think he went to the boarder how many times to get the support for the wall, found money any way he could, took some from military budgets.. fought the dems tool and nail..

Just don’t think the USwants it as much as some think.. to many warren buffets getting a cut from the energy pie..

I do agree with that, I don't get why Trump didn't do everything in his power to get it operational in his 4 years.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do agree with that, I don't get why Trump didn't do everything in his power to get it operational in his 4 years.

Just took a read of this, it seamed like he did what he had to in the courts to get it rolling, and because of a Yellowstone river crossing worried about erosion of the banks it was held up.. just seamed like something so easy to accomplish, we been doing that for 40 years with success

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/insidec...ermit-construction-transcanada-tc-energy/?amp

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The XL Pipeline completion date schedule is/was 2023. It was under construction. Now it's not. Many jobs lost. Look it up. Biden's fault.

Top Bottom