Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It may come as a surprise to you but there are many of us voters that don't watch TV. Having said that Trump used TV very effectively, hair on him for that. However Im guessing that a disproportional high percentage of Trump supporters are/were influenced by his TV persona, so I can understand why you would see it that way.
I’m not sure what to tell you. We’re did he other 20 million voters go on the Inauguration Day. What’s really scary and hasn’t really been talked about is... what’s going to happen the next election. Unless there is a voting process overhaul is anyone on the right going to vote?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Y00JECAAAECBAgQIECAwCXg6F1cwgQIECBAgAABAgQIEOgLOHr9jTQkQIAAAQIECBAgQIDAJeDoXVzCBAgQIECAAAECBAgQ6As4ev2NNCRAgAABAgQIECBAgMAl4OhdXMIECBAgQIAAAQIECBDoCwyL1qA ancFtgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It may come as a surprise to you but there are many of us voters that don't watch TV. Having said that Trump used TV very effectively, hair on him for that. However Im guessing that a disproportional high percentage of Trump supporters are/were influenced by his TV persona, so I can understand why you would see it that way.
I don't need to see a leader on TV to get me pumped up Keith. What pumps me up is what has he done? What changes good or bad has he made? The facts are even though Trump was by far the most unpresidential president in American history here is a sampling of what he has done:

-Started and completed almost 500 miles of border wall
- reduced illegal immigration by an incredible percentage
-Brokered peace between 4 muslim countries and Israel
-Has not started a war but rather brought a majority of US troops home
-killed the leader of ISIS and the worlds number 1 terrorist in Soleimani
- Approved Keystone XL (even though now Biden has reversed that)
-encouraged an environment where the stock market pre covid had the highest numbers in history
-US 401K's are reaping largest returns in US history
- first President in history to have face to face meetings with Kim Jong Un and stop his missile testing near Japan
- new free trade agreement with Canada and Mexico
-modernized the military back to its former glory
-Brought a pandemic vaccine to the table in only 8 months. All done with money and forcing competing pharmacutical companies to work together for the common good.

These are just a few. He has had failures to. Like a media personality said, if a President had done 1 peace agreement like the Israeli agreements in his term he would be viewed as successful. Now I would like someone to list all of Joe Biden's accomplishments in 47 yrs of govt? Bet you can't even come remotely close to a 1/4 of those accomplishments that were done in only 4 yrs.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here’s what they have now !,

OMG....FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of accomplishments or lack thereof...It's a good - quick read.
Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.
1973 Biden enters politics...
1977 - ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
1983 - **BIDEN TAXES (50%) Social Security**
1988 - ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1993 - **BIDEN TAXES Social Security (85%) AGAIN** He also voted that homosexuals were incompatible with military thereby banning gays from the military.
1994 - ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1996 voted for prohibition of federal government to recognize same sex marriages
2000 ***Hang on, almost there...
2007 - calls Obama the first “articulate” and “clean” mainstream African American (Time Magazine January 2007). He then went on in another article to say you can’t go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent, and finished saying “I’m not joking”
2020 - NOW HE SAYS HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY ⏰��

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here’s what they have now !,

OMG....FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED Biden's 47 years of accomplishments or lack thereof...It's a good - quick read.
Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.
1973 Biden enters politics...
1977 - ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
1983 - **BIDEN TAXES (50%) Social Security**
1988 - ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1993 - **BIDEN TAXES Social Security (85%) AGAIN** He also voted that homosexuals were incompatible with military thereby banning gays from the military.
1994 - ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1996 voted for prohibition of federal government to recognize same sex marriages
2000 ***Hang on, almost there...
2007 - calls Obama the first “articulate” and “clean” mainstream African American (Time Magazine January 2007). He then went on in another article to say you can’t go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent, and finished saying “I’m not joking”
2020 - NOW HE SAYS HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY

Lot of years in politics and not many or any scandals in that time frame

Lol could you imagine trump in the same time frame, any guess on the numbers he would have under the belt..

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet if Biden was Republican, the Dems would spend time hunting and fabricating some scandals. And how do we even know he doesn't have many scandals (minus Ukraine and the laptop), because Big Tech has censored or deleted pretty much everything that would make the Dems look bad

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol could you imagine trump in the same time frame, any guess on the numbers he would have under the belt..

Horsesh*t. Start looking at all of the corruption during the 8 years he was VP, just for starters. Don't be so ignorant as to think he was blameless.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You judge a politician by how many scandals he's been in and not what he's done? Trump has been in a couple scandals. Sadly they were manufactured by the deep state. The good news is Fred he hasn't been convicted of any yet and once he is found not impeachable in the next couple weeks will be 0-3.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You judge a politician by how many scandals he's been in and not what he's done? Trump has been in a couple scandals. Sadly they were manufactured by the deep state. The good news is Fred he hasn't been convicted of any yet and once he is found not impeachable in the next couple weeks will be 0-3.

Very true, but you should state the the senate was majority repubs, and it was pretty convincing since muellers investigation that he was as guilty as you could get, then the same for the first impeachment, but saved again by deep state repubs..

Sad thing was the party was taking a hit every time he got away with corruption to the point that they won the battles but lost the war..

If it was you or me in that corruption Ken, our cell would be beside Guzman

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impeaching someone who is not the president.. how is that even possible? Assassinate him would have been way less trouble (killary specialty).

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Senate had nothing to do with the Mueller Report Fred. It was a hearing agreed upon by both parties. Yes he was supported by his party on the first impeachment however the Dems would have done the same thing I can guarantee you. This last impeachment was a sham. First off take the time to watch Trumps complete speech the morning of the erection as Chuck Schumer called it yesterday and show us where he told the protestors to go storm the Capitol? He said head on over to the Capitol and PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY make your voices heard. How is that inciting violence? The FBI has now concluded (google it) that the insurrection was preplanned weeks in advance. So how do you blame that on Trump? Trump was not allowed to defend himself and seek legal representation for the second impeachment as he did on the first. Is that right? Sounds a bit like something you would see in Iran, China or North Korea doesn't it?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impeaching someone who is not the president.. how is that even possible? Assassinate him would have been way less trouble (killary specialty).
This is where it gets whacky. Its against the constitution to impeach a past president. There is nothing like this attempted in the history of the US. This is nothing but a vendetta for Nancy Pelosi to exact her revenge on a man who she could not control and who ridiculed her. Nothing more. There are Democratic Senators that feel this is a waste of time and to not incite Trumps 75,000,000 voters but she will have nothing of it. Even Biden has said he wants nothing to do with it. He is setting the stage so the same thing doesn't happen to him when all this China corruption comes out in the next couple years and Obamagate which he was a part of.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Senate had nothing to do with the Mueller Report Fred. It was a hearing agreed upon by both parties. Yes he was supported by his party on the first impeachment however the Dems would have done the same thing I can guarantee you. This last impeachment was a sham. First off take the time to watch Trumps complete speech the morning of the erection as Chuck Schumer called it yesterday and show us where he told the protestors to go storm the Capitol? He said head on over to the Capitol and PEACEFULLY and PATRIOTICALLY make your voices heard. How is that inciting violence? The FBI has now concluded (google it) that the insurrection was preplanned weeks in advance. So how do you blame that on Trump? Trump was not allowed to defend himself and seek legal representation for the second impeachment as he did on the first. Is that right? Sounds a bit like something you would see in Iran, China or North Korea doesn't it?

and I would ad to say that likely planned by the Dems. Send Antifa in to stir the pot.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True on the mueller investigation, but hiring of barr was seen quickly..

Barr became attorney general for the second time in 2019. During his term, he received criticism from some for his handling of several challenges, including his mischaracterized summary and selective redaction of the Mueller report, interventions in the guilty convictions and sentences of former advisors to President Trump, Roger Stone and Michael Flynn

Some might read a different story line to his speech on the capitol thou

https://youtu.be/c8ORZ_iwO3w

Not something you would think after losing my 7 million votes

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Biden says he will reverse Trumps legislation where big Pharma had to massively reduce their pricing on Insulin and Epi pens. No doubt who is putting money in his pocket. Watch the pr**k's net worth sky rocket.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Biden says he will reverse Trumps legislation where big Pharma had to massively reduce their pricing on Insulin and Epi pens. No doubt who is putting money in his pocket. Watch the pr**k's net worth sky rocket.

Biden signed a bunch of deals with the devil to get himself where he's at. Kamala Harris as VP and the first 30 Executive orders are proof of that.

Top Bottom