BF 750i 2-4WD PROBLEM(HELP)

Heater15

Reaction score
2wd-4wd is flashing back and forth every 1 second. Engine wont rev up, like the engine brake is always on. It just pops and backfires. Any help is appreciated

Smokeshow

Reaction score
Actuator Control System Trouble Shooting,
When the actuator fails, the controller enters failure mode and the indicator light illuminates 2WD,4WD alternately.
1. If it alternates really fast at .5 seconds on 2wd and .5 seconds on 4wd then the problem is Selectable 2wd/4wd actuator.
2. If it alternates from 2wd/4wd at 1 second intervals, the problem is the Engine Brake Actuator.
3. If it alternates from 2wd/4wd at 2 second intervals, the problem is both the selectable 2wd/4wd actuator and Engine brake actuator.

Reaction score
what year BF? If it is an 05/06 it could be your wiring harness below your seat is starting to corrode. I had the same issue and soldered all the wires where there was a connector and all was good afterwards.

jlbaldwin

Reaction score
I had a problem with my light flashing on my prairie. I pulled out the fuse and cleaned them with sand paper, I also twisted the fuse ends a little to make a good connection , and filled it up with di-electric grease. That cured my problem keeps the mositure out.

julliopat

Reaction score
pm me if you still have the same problem. I had the same thing on mind and i fix it the matter that is never do that again.

Top Bottom