Bettie power

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly the only one wasting their time is me..Far more important issues to discuss such as crushing cans and 100mph phazers.

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Clearly the only one wasting their time is me..Far more important issues to discuss such as crushing cans and 100mph phazers.

Good point! Can't understand why he's still here. Its a quadding/sledding forum not a daycare, psych. ward. etc. I get a little tired of some of the useless chit that gets posted.

Sorry just venting ............. nothing personal intended.:beer:

Oregongirl

Reaction score
I made the bold statement about the body bag to make the point very bluntly that if you are promoting new and Inexperienced riders you better make safety a crucial part of this event, in the unfortunate event that something does happen these ladies rides will lose credibility quicker than Ozone Dave.

I can't speak for what happens on the ladies rides in Canada, but at the Annual Ladies Ride in Halfway, the focus has always been on safety. From the very simple safety rules of group riding (waiting at intersections), to how to get yourself unstuck, identified radio channels, etc. All riders are required to have the basic safety equipment with them on the ride. Radio, beacon, shovel, probe, food and water. Lots of us bring extra safety equipment to ensure that every one is appropriately equipped before we leave the sno-park. On the mountain, someone always takes the time to stop and point out the avy areas, hazards, etc. Safety has always been top consideration on the Annual Ladies Ride. More so than I have ever experienced on other organized rides.

Clearly, just having the equipment isn't enough in a emergency situation. We all know that, but making it a priority for a newbie up front will hopefully start them thinking about safety when they go home.

There is no way to control everything and an accident may happen one of these days on a ladies ride. I pray that it doesn't. Personally I say a little prayer every weekend for ALL the peeps out riding. The back country is inherently dangerous. Frankly, that is part of the reason I love it.

It dawned on me after the Revy avy last year, that I have more and more friends that ride and that it increases my risk for heartbreak. Statistically, the more people I know who are participating in risky activities, the more likely I am to have a personal experience with a tragedy. That is an unsettling realization.

Not being from BC or having any interaction with Ozone Dave, I feel he was unjustly crucified by the media. You all may have different experiences and opinions on that topic. I would hope though, that IF EVER a tragedy unfolded during a LR, there would be far more support for the people involved and from the industry than we saw after Turbo Hill. But I spoke my peace on that at the time.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old subject I suggest it be dropped!! I'm guessing they aren't gonna waste their time with you.

just sayin

Do you really think this is an "old" subject? In my opinion, this discussion is in its infancy and should be made a sticky until it runs it's course.

Please do not paint this discussion with the same chit-covered wide brush as all the joey garbage.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last comment from me on this.... Ever. The highest form of equality is not just being accepted by your peers. It's being held to a higher standard by them because they know you are capable of greater things.

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you really think this is an "old" subject? In my opinion, this discussion is in its infancy and should be made a sticky until it runs it's course.

Please do not paint this discussion with the same chit-covered wide brush as all the joey garbage.

I agree wholeheartedly. This is one of the most pertinent and timely discussions that I have seen on this forum lately. I, as a member of the Sledbetties am watching this quietly and taking notes.

For us, this 'limelight' and 'sponsorship' thing is a whole new ballgame. I think we as a team are still figuring out our roles as emerging public figures and figuring out where we belong in the spectrum of this debate, what our roles/responsibilities are... This is a discussion that needs to happen...

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
-we have a great article on the Betties written by Susie Rainsberry...I'll find it and post it up. :)

You peeked my curiousity again Tam reminding me of this particular article :(

It’s time to honor the heros.
Written by Susie Rainsberry
March 15, 2010

It’s been several days now since the tragic avalanche at Turbo Hill. The latest reports are that two are deceased and three are still hospitalized. The media is also reporting that there were 200 snowmobilers at Turbo at the time of the slide. The avalanche is reported to have been up to 150 meters wide and 10 meters deep. That, my friends, is a BIG avalanche!

I’d like to put some perspective on this – a snowmobiler’s perspective. Apparently no one in the media is a snowmobiler or is concerned about taking the time to gather the facts – not just the bad, but the good as well. And there is good to be heard in this story. If you ask a snowmobiler – they’d be able to tell you what that is. But either the media isn’t asking, or has heard it and doesn’t feel that the facts are newsworthy.

However, I feel these facts are the MOST newsworthy topic of this entire tragedy.

Saturday afternoon, following the close of the events for the annual Big Iron Shootout, a large group of snowmobilers headed to Turbo Bowl to make a run at the hill. As the riders lined up at the bottom of the hill, the mass of spectators parked their sleds and prepared to enjoy the show. As one of the sleds turned out towards the top, the hillside gave way. Thundering down the mountain it came – taking sleds and riders with it. This powerful act of nature happens in a split second. There is no time to react.

The time to react is as soon as it stops. And react – with speed and knowledge – in the midst of chaos – is what those sledders did. There were no typical first responders to this catastrophe in the immediate moments following the avalanche. Only snowmobilers. Those same snowmobilers that the media is painting with a broad stroke as crazy, ignorant, thrill-seekers.

As a back country snowmobiler myself, I can tell you that ignorant is not a word that I would use to describe those survivors. I would call them heroes! And justly so. In the midst of what may have been the most terrifying minutes of their lives, they turned their avalanche beacons to search, they got out their probes and their shovels and they started rescue protocols IMMEDIATELY – likely while in a state of shock. They dug out those that were buried, they triaged the injured, they administered first aid, they built fires to keep them warm until the helicopters arrived. These people were heroic!! Without their quick and educated responses, many more people would have died.

I am angered that the media is so eager to report this story that they are being so disgraceful to the victims and survivors. These people need support and compassion. They do not need to be stereotyped and degraded in the media or by anyone else. Shame on you!! Didn’t your mother teach you better manners than that?

I’m not done though – there is way more information about snowmobilers in respect to the Big Iron Shootout and Revelstoke that the media hasn’t covered yet. While they gleefully report that this is an unsanctioned (I’ll get to that in a moment) event drew 200 sledders (despite the grave warnings from the avalanche center), what they aren’t telling you is that there are likely double that number of snowmobilers who DIDN’T attend this year’s event – because of the conditions. Snowmobilers who DID heed the warnings.

As I was reading the snowmobiling forums and Facebook on Saturday evening, the same story continued to repeat itself – people concerned about friends who generally attend the BIS, those friends checking in and saying they didn’t go this year, or they were in the area but avoided Turbo Bowl because of the warnings and the conditions they were already aware of. You see, back country snowmobilers are often in the back country two or more days a week and already have first hand insight to the conditions.

Regarding the word being used in almost every story – unsanctioned. It is true that there is no sanctioning organization for this event. Not the town of Revelstoke nor the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club. However, just because it’s not sanctioned does not mean that it is illegal.

Snowmobilers often gather in large groups to ride with friends who are generally dispersed all over Canada and the United States. I personally rode with a group of 30 riders at an “unsanctioned” event in Wyoming. Oops! I also rode at another “unsanctioned” event, ummm, better make that two, here in Oregon. Rest assured, I am not a criminal nor are any of the snowmobilers that I know.

The internet keeps the snowmobiling community connected. There are 1,000s of unsanctioned events that simply start by someone saying, “hey – who wants to ride this weekend?” Next thing ya know, word spreads about how much fun everyone had and it snowballs from there (pun intended). They grow into these annual events…”same date next year?”

So, here’s what happens next – the date is set. Motel rooms are reserved. Trucks and sleds are fueled. Vacation time is requested. Then individuals, families and social groups all head into a remote mountain town. They buy. They buy. They buy a lot!! They spend money – because they can.

It is with great sadness that I have to dispel the myth that mountain snowmobilers are a bunch of rednecks. All you really need to do is add up the costs to outfit an individual – much less an entire family – with a sled and the proper safety gear. Since this article is really targeted at those individuals who are not mountain sledders, I will point out that everything – got that?…EVERYTHING, on your person and on your sled is part and parcel of your survival gear. From your gloves, to your coat, to the sunglasses in your backpack. Trying to save a dime in buying a coat is really not advised, when that coat may be the only thing protecting you from the elements if you have to stay overnight. With all that said, here’s a run down of estimated costs of the primary accessories needed to sled in the back country.

• Sled $6,000-$14,000 USD
• Clothes (including base, mid and outer layers – top & bottom) $800-$1,200 USD
• Boots/gloves/helmet $245-$800 USD
• Backpack (non-avy) $60-$120 USD
• Backpack (avy) $1,000-$1,200 USD
• Body armor (tek vest, knee pads, etc) $60-$300 USD
• Beacon, probe, shovel $250-$400 USD

This doesn’t include a lot of items, such as matches, radios, compass, fire starter, flashlight, and the list goes on, and the costs add up. It would be GREATLY appreciated if the media would STOP perpetuating the myths that sledders are ignorant, beer-swilling, couch-potatoes. Because it’s simply not true.

The fact is that mountain sledders do not fit a stereotypical mold. They come from all areas of the business world…from CEOs to millworkers. They have families and they are single. They are old and they are young. They are world-class athletes and they are physically handicapped. They survive corporate down-sizing, cancer, divorces, etc….just like everyone else.

The thing that binds us together is our great love for the back country in the winter. We are modern day adventurers. We want to get out there – in the mountains. We want to explore and play and wonder at the beauty. We love the snow! When it covers the trees, when it flies up in our faces, when it gives us a playground of vast proportions. That is when we are in heaven. That is when our souls glow.

We are not anything that the media will have tried to make us out to be in the last couple of days. We are so much more. It’s truly a pity that the media isn’t interested in shining any light on the truth.

The truth is - the Turbo Bowl avy survivors are HEROS. We in the snowmobiling communities – far and wide – are praying for the full recovery of those injured, in body and in spirit. And finally, with great compassion and sympathy we extend our heartfelt condolences to the families of those who perished.

I wrote this and I am Susie Rainsberry, Oregon resident, back-country snowmobiler. I provide free and complete liberty for others to share and disperse this message. The time has come to stop the slandering of good individuals just because they ride snowmobiles.

This is my interpretation of what some are trying to say about the Betties. You remarkable ladies are a breath of fresh air to a sport that is on it's downward spiral from years of breeding on the negativity. A new shining light can be seen in all this darkness from a new desire of passion coming from a otherwise passive voice. You Betties are strong with power from what you firmly believe in....don't ever let anyone try to take it away :)

Last edited:

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
This is a discussion that needs to happen...

I think this is a good discussion, myself. I don't see any bashing :nono:
and after reading what prompted this thread I feel this is a fair thread. :shrug:

People want to see the best in us and if we want this new found stardom we should give them that is probably the short and sweet of what scotts is getting at? And my point is, we should do that whether we are Betties or not... but when the lime light is offering up the opportunity for us to shine bright.. we better shine brighter than bright! :bdog:

I made the bold statement about the body bag to make the point very bluntly that if you are promoting new and Inexperienced riders you better make safety a crucial part of this event, in the unfortunate event that something does happen these ladies rides will lose credibility quicker than Ozone Dave.

We've had 11 successful Ladies Rides in the States and for that I am very thankful. As OregonGirl stated we stress safety big time. We have a good track record so far and hope to keep it that way! It would break my heart if someone got seriously hurt at the Ride. Anything worse than hurt would be a deal ender for me I am sure... :cray:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please correct me if im wrong scotts, but this thread was not started because of another thread. Or am i missing something here?? I have to agree with what has been said. Please ladies show this sport for what it truly is and what it can be. A true sport that all people can go out an enjoy, be it on the trails or in the mountains. Most poeple seem to turn off their hearing when it is a male saying we take pride in the back country and the trail systems. We all must do what we can but right now maybe it is the voice of a woman that needs to be heard

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that I need to take responsibility for the misconception about this thread being related to any other . I was drawing attention to how closely people are paying attention to what betties do and say. The actuall thread in question had really no bearing on anything and I wasn't passing judgement on JC as I typically have both feet in my mouth numerous times on anygiven day

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think the majority of us know scotts that ur just stating ur opinion.... it just goes to show when we accidentally & unknowingly step i some stick shat....it s hard to make it all go away....:d:d:d imo

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

absolutely if it referring to a previous thread which in my opinion has been dealt with!! I felt the initial post was somewhat inflamatory in nature.

I think that I need to take responsibility for the misconception about this thread being related to any other . I was drawing attention to how closely people are paying attention to what betties do and say. The actuall thread in question had really no bearing on anything and I wasn't passing judgement on JC as I typically have both feet in my mouth numerous times on anygiven day

my appologies if I missunderstood your intentions ..... carry on.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely if it referring to a previous thread which in my opinion has been dealt with!! I felt the initial post was somewhat inflamatory in nature.

my appologies if I missunderstood your intentions ..... carry on.

It's not. ;)

Can someone pm me the link to the post being referred to? Have no idea where/what it is....

It's gone. :eek:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm fairly new on here, so I missed the Sponsorgate thing entirely.

I just wanted to add that anyone that puts themselves in front of a camera is going to subject themselves to judgement, male or female. That was probably the hardest thing for me with my involvement in Sledbetties, and I know a lot of the other girls feel the same.

I know that women are a lot more cautious than men... There was more than one time during filming that we sat at the bottom of a climb planning or escape routes and deciding who was taking which line, and probably drove the filmers nuts. But that doesn't mean that we won't get into trouble either.

We girls don't just look out for each other... We look out for everyone on the mountain. We share our food, give our extra warm gloves to whoever needs them, and would give the jackets off of our backs. I think most of us would rather be known as good people than good riders.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm fairly new on here, so I missed the Sponsorgate thing entirely.

I just wanted to add that anyone that puts themselves in front of a camera is going to subject themselves to judgement, male or female. That was probably the hardest thing for me with my involvement in Sledbetties, and I know a lot of the other girls feel the same.

I know that women are a lot more cautious than men... There was more than one time during filming that we sat at the bottom of a climb planning or escape routes and deciding who was taking which line, and probably drove the filmers nuts. But that doesn't mean that we won't get into trouble either.

We girls don't just look out for each other... We look out for everyone on the mountain. We share our food, give our extra warm gloves to whoever needs them, and would give the jackets off of our backs. I think most of us would rather be known as good people than good riders.

Amen to that Powderpilot! It's not just women that are nurturing on the hill. For the most part, all sledders are a tight-knit, do-anything-to-help-a guy kind of group. It's that kind of camaraderie and compassion that makes me proud to be a sledder. This lost art of humanity is rarely seen in our daily lives, but it goes on regularly and without hesitation among the sledding community.

As a mom, a sister, a healthcare professional, a woman and a Bettie, I take the responsibility to take care of others very seriously. That is something that comes naturally and bears no compromise.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was referred to in a previous post and I thought it was worthy of posting in its entirety:

This is an article writen by Susie Rainsberry. A good read

"Behind the Curtain"

It all started with a tease on the Ladies Ride forum on October 8, 2009. Brandy Floyd, aka Coyotegirl, simply posts, “Taminator has me daydreaming, once again!” Taminator, aka Tamara Osborne, then responds with, “You’ll be doing more than daydreaming soon……” And then, less than 24 hours later, on the morning of October 9, 2009 – she throws down the gauntlet, “The first-ever, full length, ALL LADIES video coming to your living room Sept ’10….”

Following that pronouncement, were 1,000s of phone calls, 1,000s of texts, pages upon pages of forum threads, and gigabytes of email. The advanced technology available to us today has been, without a doubt, a critical element in this project. It enabled a far-reaching idea, floating around in the heads and hearts of a few women, to become an full-throttle adventure, embracing hundreds of people and producing a final product for sale into a market-space historically dominated by men. I’m sure there is some good marketing research in this story, but that is certainly not was this is about.

This is about a dream fulfilled. It’s about passion. It’s about women rising to the forefront of backcountry snowmobiling.

It’s amazing to think of all that was needed to make this film a reality! Who is going to film? Who is going to ride? How is this all getting coordinated?

The producers of this film, didn’t have a “core team” like we see with other film production companies like Boondockers or 509 Films. Nor did they have a core location for filming. The Sledbetties didn’t have a core anything. Except passion and a dream! “Logistically we aren't close to each other, but as team members we are in sync and sharing an excitement that can be felt across the miles,” said Tamara, Team Producer.

The Sledbetties team was created from scratch. Many of the Sledbetties featured in RISE had never ridden together before filming started. The reported riding abilities of women offering to ride for the film had to be accepted on simple trust. Whether they could really get out there and tear it up for the camera remained to be seen. Brandy had this to say, “My role of Rider Coordinator was to wrangle up the most talented women in the industry. In the beginning there were women on the radar that we wanted, many on our Production Team, but throughout the journey we were contacted by others who just had not been found yet!”

Nineteen women rode for this film. They are filmed doing all the same riding that the men have been showcasing in films for over a decade. Film Coordinator, Emilie said, “The women riders who have come forward wishing to submit footage as this project has gained recognition have shown such drive, talent and determination.” They climb chutes, they boondock, they are caught flying through the air and off of cornices, and of course, they crash. The difference is, when they take off their helmets you see long hair, eyes that sparkle, and smiles that beam. You will sense their excitement through the lens of the camera. These women are breaking ground and they know it. RISE is about inviting the industry and fellow snow lovers to glimpse into the addiction that these women have for riding their snowmobiles in the backcountry.

Just having the riders wasn’t enough though. The producers tracked down and lobbied for experienced videographers. Many of whom were already dedicated to other projects. Novice videographers were also brought on board. The final filming partner list includes seven production companies, but the list of individuals who also provided camera assistance is even more extensive. Sarah Whipple, Art Director, said, “We're a small community that is growing rapidly and it's great to see such strong support from vendors through out this industry already.”

Sponsorship. WOW!! A lot of faith came into play on this front. A film featuring only women snowmobilers had never been attempted. The women on the production team: Tamara Osborne, Emilie Moreshead, Brandy Floyd, Amy Flowers and Sarah Whipple, had recognition in the industry, but not in film production. This is where their passion became contagious, and many vendors and individuals agreed to be a part of it. Amy said, “I have learned that there are so many fantastic companies out there who support us in this adventure. It is so great to feel the sense of the snowmobile community come together to get behind our all-women video.” Over 25 sponsors joined the team and Sledbetties is immensely thankful for their support!

It would be nice to think that all this came together succinctly, one step at a time. Create production team – check; get sponsorships – check; finalize rider list – check; schedule filming dates – check. In fact, it was a continuous juggling act and it was a looooong year. Filming began in February and Tamara was still collecting footage in July. Filming took place in the mountains of Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and British Columbia. And while everyone prayed and danced for good snow and sunny days, that didn’t always coincide with filming dates. Some filming happened on overcast and generally crappy days. This caused moments of doubt and discouragement – in two countries! But crappy snow, lack of funding, or any other obstacles would not hamper the desires of these women.

So, here we are now, a year from when gauntlet was tossed down by Tamara. This has been an enormous undertaking, that those of us on the outside can only imagine. The reality of the stress, worry, hope, anxiety and enumerable hours put forth by the production team is likely only to be truly realized by them, when they see the 5x7, shrink-wrapped product in their hands. Or better yet, in the hands of customers!

“I am scared out of my mind for the day that you all get to see it...but it's a day I can't wait to happen! I get teared-up just thinking about...how girly of me.” - Tamara

If you want to see more details about the entire project, including Rider Profiles, Sponsors, and Filming Partners, be sure and visit the Sledbetties website. sledbetties - all womens snowmobile film

*Sledbetties thanks Susie for her undying support, for all the hard work she does for SAWS and for being such a strong advocate for our sport

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally just got on here... Sorry guys... Didn't know any of this was happening over here!!!

I think ALL of this brings up some VERY good points and I'm very proud of the responses. I would like to add a few little things.

First off, the FILM is intended to showcase female talent, provide entertainment and also give a little peek into what being a female rider is all about. HOWEVER! This film has GOT to be competitive enough in the market to be sucessful if we plan to provide this opportunity again! That being said, the film itself which IS SledBetties will not be showing us sharing our gloves and food on the mtn as Amy said! How boring would that be??!!

BUT! There are HUGE gains to growing this sport for women. Not as SLEDBETTIES but as women. There are SOOO many women out there who are NOT a part of SledBetties who, yes, enately are ridiculously involved in land use and safety issues! Events such as the Laides Rides are NOT put on by SledBetties. They have been happening LONG before SledBetties stepped into the picture! Through events like that we have been quietly doing what we do. Brandy, has been donating LARGE amounts of money generated soley by the women who attend the annual ride in Oregon to SAWS every year!!

So in my mind women being involved in the sport is a HUGELY good thing and I get where you're going with this thread and agree that it would be nice to see women's involvement in this sport bringing a lot of the things you mentioned to the table. However, as a Sledbetties Co-Producer, I would like to point out some of the diffrerences between SledBetties and women riders in general! If Sledbetties is going to be sucessful enough to provide this platform for women to showcase their talent then the film itself needs to be competitive and not FOCUSED on that side of things. Granted, another film could be done and that could be a possibility that we could consider as a production team. But the film we are providing now is NOT mean to be a political tool. It is meant for entertainment and to inspire riders -yes inspire them to be better people on and off the mtn! We don't have any cursing or unsafe behavior on the film and 'SledBetties' as a production team stands firmly behind that, and we're proud to bring that to the table!!

Now, women as riders in general are different and MUCH bigger than SledBetties! There are MANY other women riders out there riding for different flims and choosing other ways to showcase their talent and get noticed. I think an important distinction needs to be made between female riders and 'SledBetties' mostly due to the fact that it DOES NOT include some VERY influential women!

Jeesh I'm rambling here... Sorry, you all really don't know me on this site... You'll learn! I'm a rambler!! hahahahhaa!

Anyway, so back to the matter at hand. I belive the issue should be:

Will WOMEN attempt to bring this sport around to a more healtier way of life? -not will SledBetties turn this sport around?

As SledBetties production team, our goal is NOT a political one, like I said before. But, as women, I can name COUNTLESS examples of this happening!! So I'd say YES! We're doing that!! High five ladies!! And thanks Scotts for giving us some great ideas of how we can CONTINUE to do this!! It's not that this is new to a lot of us, we have been doing it for years! We now just finally have something to 'buzz' about and it's creating some excitment in the industry! I'm sure each of us who attacks causes in their own way will use this buzz to their advantage to further their cause. Whether it be their back yard land closeures, inspiring some young lady (or man, women are encouraging by nature) in their life to chase her dreams! what about encouraging someone in their group to buy a beacon for the first time or not play in an obvious terrain trap on high danger days!! I know of MANY instances where having women in the group has brought this tothe table!

I think this thread is a great discussion on how women in the sport ARE different from men, both in riding style and in our mentalities! I strongly belive growing this sport for women will help in so many ways!
-Bringing families to the sport.
-Bringing more numbers period is good!
-Bringing a bit more solid 'voice of reason' to the sport; not that women can't take calculated risks as well, I myself am considered to take many but I know my ability level and I will continue to push it! But I do think women in general bring a lot more caution and a lot less 'need to prove themselves' to the table on any given day out riding in the mtns and I know I personally have talked some of my buddies out of doing something that was just plain STUPID!!
-Bringing EXCITEMENT to the sport. Women tend to be giggly and giddy, especially when they GET something... like when we figure out how to carve for the first time! We're not scared to stop the sled and shout at the top of our lungs, I DID IT!!! In fact, watch Amy Casto's interview in the vid!! It's sooo true... we bring giddy excitement that trasnfers over to the whole riding expereinece and makes it a little different than 'riding with the boys'.
-Bringing our ability to organize and spearhead causes; this one speaks for itself!
and on and on and on... those are just a few...

Anyway... sorry for ranting your ears (eyes since you're reading it) off! I just get to typin sometimes!! ;) I hope some of this makes sense and maybe gets your hamster wheels spinning in new directions. thanks for the opportunity to address this issue Scotts! As a woman rider AND a production team member!

-and I'll try to be on here more!! Hi Snow and Mud!!! ;)

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score
Through events like that we have been quietly doing what we do. Brandy, has been donating LARGE amounts of money generated soley by the women who attend the annual ride in Oregon to SAWS every year!!

Not just Brandy... ;) The women who attend the Annual Ladies Ride... :wtg:

Kinda funny.. this is just something we do... something that is part of the Ladies Ride... automatic... so I forget to bring it up!!! LOL (goofball)

So ya! Through the Annual Ladies Ride and the Ladies Ride Calendar we have raised over $5000 for SAWS in the last 3 years!! Something to be proud of... to not forget... lol :eek: :thumbsup2:

Top Bottom