best western sicamous

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody stayed there? sure looks good on the website. they have a gated lot, live feed of the surveilance cameras in your room, pool and hot tubs, equipment drying room, 140/night.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeh, nice place. Thats where I stay when in Sic. If you have Visa Areoplan use the points. Makes a sled trip much cheaper. BW also has a good breakfast!!

turbofarmer

Reaction score
Great place to stay. They have special sledder rate, and across parking lot from Tim Hortons.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed there a couple of times and was a nice place. There gated lot sounds better then it is, it dark and in behind the hotel. I felt that my sleds where safer up front, but that was 2 years ago things could change. And like said allready the free breakfast is pretty good.

Rust

Reaction score
Yeh, nice place. Thats where I stay when in Sic. If you have Visa Areoplan use the points. Makes a sled trip much cheaper. BW also has a good breakfast!!

Interesting, Do you have to call ahead, book through areoplan or just show your Areoplan card at the front desk??? This could be an awesome way to use up my areoplan miles!!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed there a couple of times and was a nice place. There gated lot sounds better then it is, it dark and in behind the hotel. I felt that my sleds where safer up front, but that was 2 years ago things could change. And like said allready the free breakfast is pretty good.

I hear about sleds dissapearing every year there too just like those secure lots in Revelstoke.

335i

Reaction score
The sledder's rate is $113, u have to call them to get it, can't book online, the parking is at the front, not the back. They have a gate to lock it up at night. We always stay there. good place

Wildreaper

Reaction score
This is a great place to stay, 2 second walk to Timmy's for Coffee and 4 second walk to Joe Shmucks for breakfast. Get the lastest updates at the front desk to the sledding conditions. The owner is an active member in the local snowmobile club. Great place to stay and check out the hot tubs and swimming pool. Best place to stay in Sicamous hands down.

Mudz

Reaction score
We have been staying there for 4 years now and have not had a problem yet. The staff is great and the rooms are clean theft is high every were you go but atleast here they have the locked gate and a truck parked across the main enterance

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sledder's rate is $113, u have to call them to get it, can't book online, the parking is at the front, not the back. They have a gate to lock it up at night. We always stay there. good place

We were just quoted $107.09 night for during the week, pretty decent breakfast for a continental.......

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no lot behind the hotel?? The river is behind it. The parking lot is out front(allways has been) and well lit up. Exit to Tim Hortons and highway is locked at night so only way in and out is past front desk.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look around far better places to stay than BW. Nice work Sunday azzhat Eagles trail was a joke and I hear you and your group rode Blue on Sunday and I hear your trail was groomed. Same azzhat that owns the BW is in charge of the grooming. Support locals not chains like the BW. Mom and Pop ops like Joe Scmucks, Eagle Valley Lodge and all the other B&B's that are family ops.

Top Bottom