Best sled shop in Edmonton

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is the best shop in Edmonton to do a little custom work on a 163xp?

Looking for skid drop brackets and lower front skid maybe snow eliminators, risers, lefty,etc.

I just do not have time and would like to get prepped so I can put away for next year.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check mountain magic and/or specialty sleds. asking whos the best is as judgemental to an individual as wether or not you prefer blonde or brunette...maybe even redheads...LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself, I talked to Mountain Magic, and they do not really like the XP's, they will, but they have Arctic Cat as their big lines lately... mainly because the turbo friendly sleds.
I would say that Specialty is more a doo friendly place to go, (pricey)
I would look closer to Absolute Power in ST. Albert. Jarrid has a smaller shop who pays attention.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is the best shop in Edmonton to do a little custom work on a 163xp?

Looking for skid drop brackets and lower front skid maybe snow eliminators, risers, lefty,etc.

I just do not have time and would like to get prepped so I can put away for next year.

Call Neil

You guys are nieghbours

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys, time to make some calls. Does anybody know of anybody solid that they would recommend cash on the side kind of deal.

PS also have a 2006 summit 151 with a bent nun and also needs a little sprucing up.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check mountain magic and/or specialty sleds. asking whos the best is as judgemental to an individual as wether or not you prefer blonde or brunette...maybe even redheads...LOL[/QUOT

I like lots of different kinds of ladies some more than others so I know what you mean.

Thanks

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jarrid at absolute has done some stuff on my xrs and i was very happy...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or if you prefer to go for a little drive there is also Deano from Mad Motorsports in Beaumont. pm Deano670

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I service all makes and models. Sleds, Quads, Utv's and all kinds of watercraft.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys, time to make some calls. Does anybody know of anybody solid that they would recommend cash on the side kind of deal.

PS also have a 2006 summit 151 with a bent nun and also needs a little sprucing up.

Climb Higher Performance in Sherwood Park does this work as well. Don't know about the "cash on side" deal, but you may want to give them a call.

Absolute Power

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We have tailered performance packages to suit any budget and will give you the BEST service at a fair price each and every time we do business. Come down and see us to view some of our work or look us up on the web at Welcome to Absolute Power If you go into the showcase gallery you can see some updated pics of what we do.

Top Bottom