Best Side by Side

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Rhino, it's a great machine for general fun. However if you want a rocket it's not the machine for you.

Albertan

Reaction score
Have you had that beast down some treed trails yet? How does she make out, I was thinking of going up to the "s" for the improved suspension but couldn't justify the loss I'd take but the "xp" might be worth it.

Not a lot yet since they still have lots of snow. To be honest I could care less. The thing it so fun to ride, I don't care if the Rhino can go 100 yeards further down some skinny trail.

Albertan

Reaction score
Well, I just finished adding some mods in preparation for a ride at Saddle Hills tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to make it out to the dustbowl that is The Dunes on Saturday now. We'll see how I'm feeling that morning.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I just finished adding some mods in preparation for a ride at Saddle Hills tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to make it out to the dustbowl that is The Dunes on Saturday now. We'll see how I'm feeling that morning.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JCzjz6zkH4[/media]

waistdeep

Reaction score
i must ask the question to those that state they would chose a Commander before other models. Why, I have had the RZR and it got stolen a few weeks back. So i went to revisit the options in front of me to replace, as I reviewed the Commander I found it very heavy, it was wider, i am a fairly big man being 6'1" 230 lbs and when I sat in the seat it was tight in terms of knee Width, the center console was wider than my desire to comfortably sit. the seats were more comfortable but not that console. the bed was nifty but who uses a little box like that to dump? rear lower storage was ok other than the clearance was in my opinion limiting to where I have been before.

after owning a polaris and then having a second choice, i went back to what I had, the RZR is a good unit and still is my choice. it is not about speed for me as it is comfort and agility in the deep woods and Polaris is it for me.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought the 800 RZRS and we love it so far, but only put about 15 hours on it. Has extra clearance over the trail model, has enough power (wife drives it mostly) and it goes through mud great and is very stable side to side. Suspension is great. It's a bit wider, so there have been a couple spots in a narrow trail that were tricky, but most of the trails nowadays are wide enough for it. Has better ground clearance than the Commander and is fast enough for what we do. If I bought one just for myself though, no question I'd be buying the 900XP RZR.

cloudyeyes

Reaction score
can am commander 1000 sounds good:)

Attachments

• DSCF9183.jpg
    DSCF9183.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 124

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used or have an opinion about Joyner stuff? The features and layouts look good, but I have not heard much about them in the real world.

brother rides one as they sold them for a while they are a fun pretty well designed machine but not quality steel says every bolt that he removes he must replace lost his rear drive due to bolts in rear diff breaking no major issues just little ones that seem to put a damper on the weekend however this is the only joyner i have ridden with and it is the 2 person trooper and is chinese built prolly a good idea to spend your money elsewhere

Top Bottom