best shock? fox or zbros

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im just looking for some input I have always ran stock shocks but they haven't been holding up so im looking at getting full suspension.. what are you guys running and how are they holding up.. I was thinking of either the fox evo or z bros? pros and cons on these shocks? and also how do the fox floats hold up?

thumperracing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know lots of people love the floats and i have only ever seen one that over extended and broke

boogs

Reaction score
i am in the same dilemma, i had old floats on that i kept blowing the seals outta and the kept losing/not holdin air pressure, i than put my rs 600 race shocks on my 09 summit and they were great for drops and jumps, except i wish i had adjustabilty, too stiff for boondockin, so i think am after fox evol r's maybe with toms rear suspension. heard great things about them.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the way that the fox shocks work. but have had great luck with some and not so great luck with the others as far as holding air goes. i guess the lesson with fox shocks is to have them gone through every season or 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom